Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/8781
Title: Pengaruh Gaji, Insentif dan Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Guru pada Sekolah Angkasa Lanud Soewondo Medan
Authors: Siregar, M. Yamin
Putri, Novia Eka
Keywords: compensation, salary, incentive, service, job satisfaction
kompensasi, gaji, insentif, pelayanan, kepuasan kerja
Issue Date: Oct-2017
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: This study aims to determine the Influence of Salaries, Incentives, and Services to the Satisfaction of Teacher Work in the School of Angkasa Lanud Soewondo This research type is associative is a study that is asking the relationship between two variables. The population in this research is all the teachers at School of Angkasa Lanud Soewondo as many as 65 people. And by using the saturated sample technique, the number of samples in this study as many as 65 teachers is taken from the entire population. Based on t test result can be seen that t arithmetic on salary variable equal to 9,478 bigger than t table equal to 2,000 with probability t that is sig 0,000 bigger than limit of significance equal to 0,005. Based on these values, the salary variable has a positive and significant effect on the job satisfaction variable and the incentive t value of 4.465 is greater than the t table of 2,000 with the sig level 0.000 smaller than the limit of significance of 0.005, then the incentive variable partially has a positive and significant influence to job satisfaction variable. And t value of service count equal to 5,350 bigger than t table equal to 2,000 with sig 0.000 level smaller than limit of significance equal to 0,005, then service variable by parsial have positive and significant influence to job satisfaction variable. Based on the result of F test, Fcount value of 56,457 is greater than Ftable of 3.20 with sig 0,000 <0,05, indicating Ho is rejected and Ha accepted, means salary, incentive, and facility simultaneously have positive and significant effect to variable job satisfaction. The value of R Square obtained is 0.722. To see the great influence of independent variables on dependent variable by calculating the coefficient of determination (KD) = R2 x 100%, so obtained KD = 80%. This figure shows that 72.2% job satisfaction (dependent variable) can be explained by salaries, incentives, and facilities. The remaining 27.8% is influenced by other factors not described in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui Pengaruh Gaji, Insentif, danPelayanan terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Guru pada Sekolah Angkasa Lanud SoewondoJenispenelitianiniadalahasosiatif yaitu suatupenelitian yang bersifatmenanyakanhubunganantaraduavariabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruhGuru pada Sekolah Angkasa Lanud Soewondosebanyak 65 orang. Dan dengan menggunakan teknik sampeljenuh, maka jumlah sampeldalampenelitianinisebanyak65orang gurudiambildarikeseluruhanpopulasi. Berdasarkan hasil uji t dapat dilihat bahwa t hitung pada variabel gajisebesar9.478lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar2,000 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,000 lebih besar dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,005. Berdasarkan nilai tersebut maka variabel gaji berpengaruh positif dansignifikan terhadap variabel kepuasankerja Dan nilai t hitunginsentifsebesar 4.465lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 2,000dengan tingkat sig 0,000 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,005, maka variabel insentifsecara parsial mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabelkepuasankerja. Dan nilai t hitungpelayanansebesar5.350 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 2,000dengan tingkat sig 0,000 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,005, maka variabel pelayanansecara parsial mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabelkepuasankerja. Berdasarkan hasil uji F maka diperolehnilaiFhitung sebesar 56.457 lebih besar dari Ftabel sebesar 3,20 dengan sig 0,000<0,05, menunjukan Hoditolak dan Ha diterima, berarti gaji, insentif, dan pelayanansecara serempak berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabelkepuasankerja.Nilai R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0.722. Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2 x 100%, sehingga diperoleh KD = 80%. Angka tersebut menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 72,2% kepuasankerja(variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan olehgaji, insentif, dan pelayanan. Sisanya sebesar 27,8% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/8781
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
138320039_Novia Eka Putri.pdfFulltext5.35 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.