Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/1884
Title: Analisis Kinerja dan Produktivitas Karyawan Terhadap Target Kerja PT. Karya Jatan Persada Medan
Authors: Setiadi, Faisal
Keywords: kinerja
target kerja
produktivitas karyawan
Issue Date: 2017
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: This study aims to determine the effect of performance variables and employee productivity to the target work. Variable in this research consist of 2 independent variable that is performance variable and productivity variable. While the dependent variable is the target work. This research is a quantitative descriptive analysis research, while the sampling technique is done by saturated sampling method. With the number of samples at PT. Karya Jatan Persada Medan as many as 80 employees. Can be obtained through the distribution of questionnaires with likert scale assessment techniques 1-5. The questionnaire validity test was conducted using product moment correlation, while reliability test was performed using alpha croanbach. The research hypothesis states employee performance and productivity have a positive and significant impact on the target work. To test the truth of the hypothesis further analysis with multiple linear regression analysis with test t test, test f, and test coefficient of determination (R2). This can be seen from the results of spss 19 which shows that the performance has a positive and significant effect with the result t arithmetic 4.677> t table 1.99125 and the value of Sig t 0,000 <Alpha 0,05 and employee productivity have positive and significant influence with result t arithmetic 10,840> t table 1, 99125 and the value of Sig t 0,000 <Alpha 0.05. While in test f shows that f arithmetic 147,181> f table 3.12 and Sig f 0,000 <Alpha 0,05. This indicates that the research results reject H0 and receive Ha. test coefficient of determination (R2) shows that Employee Performance and Productivity simultaneously affect Work Targets on the regression equation is 79.3% while the remaining 20.7% influenced other variables in addition to the model under study. So should the company further improve the performance and productivity of employees because it proved to have a positive and significant impact on the work target of PT. Karya Jatan Persada Medan.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh variabel kinerja dan produktivitas karyawan terhadap target kerja. Variabel dalam penelitian ini terdiri dari 2 variabel bebas yaitu variabel kinerja dan variabel produktivitas. Sedangkan variabel terikatnya adalah target kerja. Penelitian ini merupakan penelitian analisis deskriftif kuantitatif, adapun teknik pengambilan sampel dilakukan dengan metode sampel jenuh. Dengan jumlah sampel pada PT. Karya Jatan Persada Medan sebanyak 80 karyawan. Dapat diperoleh melalui distribusi kuisioner dengan teknik penilaian skala likert 1-5. Uji validitas kuisioner dilakukan menggunakan korelasi product moment, sementara uji reliabilitas dilakukan menggunakan alpha croanbach. Hipotesis penelitian menyatakan kinerja dan produktivitas karyawan berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap target kerja. Untuk menguji kebenaran hipotesis selanjutnya dilakukan analisis dengan analisis regresi linier berganda dengan pengujian signikan uji t, uji f, dan uji koefisien determinasi (R2). Hal ini dapat dilihat dari hasil spss 19 yang menunjukkan bahwa kinerja berpengaruh positif dan signifikan dengan hasil t hitung 4,677 > t tabel 1,99125 dan nilai Sig t 0,000 < Alpha 0,05 dan produktivitas karyawan berpengaruh positif dan signifikan dengan hasil t hitung 10,840 > t tabel 1, 99125 dan nilai Sig t 0,000< Alpha 0,05. Sedangkan pada uji f menunjukkan bahwa f hitung 147,181 > f tabel 3,12 dan nilai Sig f 0,000 < Alpha 0,05. Hal ini mengindikasikan bahwa hasil penelitian menolak H0 dan menerima Ha . uji koefisien determinasi (R2) menunjukkan bahwa Kinerja dan Produktivitas Karyawan secara bersamaan berpengaruh terhadap Target Kerja pada persamaan regresi adalah 79,3% sedangkan sisanya 20,7% dipengaruhi variabel lainnya selain model yang diteliti. Maka hendaknya perusahaan lebih meningkatkan kinerja dan produktivitas karyawan karena terbukti berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap target kerja PT. Karya Jatan Persada Medan.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/1884
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
128320008_file1.pdfCover105.04 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
128320008_file2.pdfAbstract105.12 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
128320008_file3.pdfIntroduction117.22 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
128320008_file4.pdfChapter I102.06 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
128320008_file5.pdfChapter II137.45 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
128320008_file6.pdfChapter III133.57 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
128320008_file8.pdfReference317.32 kBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.