Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/18467
Title: Pengaruh Public Relation dalam Meningkatkan Brand Image Perusahaan pada Cv Pinter Mend
Other Titles: The Effect of Public Relations on Improving Company Brand Image on Cv Pinter Mend
Authors: Fatmasari, Yezi
Keywords: public relation
brand image
Issue Date: 22-Jul-2022
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158530042
Abstract: Penelitian ini dilakukan pada CV. Pinter Mend, dengan tujuan penelitian untuk mengetahui pengaruh public relation terhadap brand image yang ada di perusahaan. Populasi adalah karyawan yang bekerja di CV. Pinter Mend sebanyak 67 karyawan, dan pengambilan sampel dengan sampel jenuh sehingga jumlah sampel sebanyak 67 responden. Sumber data terdiri dari data primer dan sekunder, teknik pengumpulan data dengan studi pustaka, survei dan observasi. Teknik analisis data dengan uji kualitas data dan uji hipotesis. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa public relation berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap brand image pada CV Pinter Mend dengan nilai koefisien regresi sebesar 10,117 pada signifikan 0,000. Korelasi antara public relation terhadap brand image pada CV Pinter Mend adalah kuat dengan besarnya persentase pengaruh yang diberikan sebesar 61,2% dan sisanya sebesar 38,8% dapat dijelaskan oleh variabel lain yang tidak diteliti seperti kualitas produk, pelayanan, harga dan distrbusi. This research was conducted at CV Pinter Mend, with the aim of research to determining the effect of public relations on brand image in the company. The population is employees who work at CV Pinter Mend as many as 67 employees, and sampling with saturated samples so that the number of samples is 67 respondents. Data sources consist of primary and secondary data, data collection techniques with literature study, survey, and observation. Data analysis technique with data quality test and hypothesis testing. The results showed that public relations had a positive and significant effect on the brand image at CV Pinter Mend with a regression coefficient value of 10.117 at a significant 0.000. The correlation between public relations and brand image in CV Pinter Mend is strong with the percentage of influence given being 61.2% and the remaining 38.8% can be explained by other variables not examined such as product quality, service, price, and distribution.
Description: 72 Halaman
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/18467
Appears in Collections:SP - Communication Science

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158530042 - Yezi Fatmasari - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I, II, III, V, Bibliography963.46 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
158530042 - Yezi Fatmasari - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV330.52 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.