Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/18396
Title: Pengaruh Keuntungan dan Kerugian Perubahan Nilai Wajar Instrumen Keuangan Utang terhadap Return Saham pada Perusahaan Perbankan yang Terdaftar di BEI 2017-2020
Other Titles: The Effect of Gains and Losses on Changes in the Fair Value of Debt Financial Instruments on Stock Returns at Banking Companies Listed on the IDX 2017-2020
Authors: Nainggolan, Natalia
Keywords: keuntungan dan kerugian perubahan nilai wajar intrumen keuangan utang
return saham
gains and losses changes in fair value of financial instruments debt
stock return
Issue Date: 9-Aug-2022
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;178330047
Abstract: Tujuan penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui Pengaruh Keuntungan Dan Kerugian Perubahan Nilai Wajar Instrumen Keuangan Utang Terhadap Return Saham Pada Perusahaan Perbankan yang terdaftar di BEI 2017-2020. Jenis penelitian yang dipakai disini adalah asosiatif. Sampel dalam penelitian ini adalah 44 data sampel yang terdiri dari 11 data laporan keuangan selama empat tahun penelitian (2017-2020) namun dilakukan pengurangan data outlier sehingga sampel 32 data. Jenis data yang digunakan adalah data kuantitatif. Sumber data yang digunakan berupa sumber data sekunder. Teknik pengumpulan yang dipakai dalam penelitian dengan Teknik pengumpulan dokumentasi. Teknik analisis data yang digunakan adalah analisis regresi linear sederhana dengan menggunakan software IBM SPSS. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa secara parsial keuntungan dan kerugian perubahan nilai wajar instrument keuangan utang berpengaruh negatif dan signifikan terhadap return saham pada Perusahaan Perbankan yang terdaftar di BEI 2017-2020. Nilai koefisien determinasi (Rsquared) adalah sebesar 0,181 yang artinya sebesar 18,1%, perubahan-perubahan dalam return saham dapat dijelaskan oleh perubahan-perubahan dalam variabel bebas penelitian ini yaitu keuntungan dan kerugian perubahan nilai wajar instrument keuangan utang, sedangkan selebihnya yaitu 81,9% dijelaskan oleh faktor variabel lain yang tidak diteliti pada penelitian ini, diantaranya adalah liabilitas dan good corporate governance. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of gains and losses on changes in the fair value of debt financial instruments on stock returns in banking companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2017-2020. The type of research used here is associative. The sample in this study was 44 sample data consisting of 11 financial statement data for four years of research (2017-2020) but the outlier data was reduced so that the sample was 32 data. The type of data used is quantitative data. Sources of data used in the form of secondary data sources. The collection technique used in the research is the documentation collection technique. The data analysis technique used is simple linear regression analysis using IBM SPSS software. The results showed that partially the gains and losses on changes in the fair value of debt financial instruments had a negative and significant effect on stock returns in banking companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2017-2020. The value of the coefficient of determination (R-squared) is 0.181, which means 18.1%, changes in stock returns can be explained by changes in the independent variables of this study, namely gains and losses on changes in the fair value of debt financial instruments, while the rest is 81.9% is explained by other variables not examined in this study, including Liability and Good Corporate Governance.
Description: 70 Halaman
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/18396
Appears in Collections:SP - Accountancy

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
178330047 - Natalia Nainggolan - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I, II, III, V, Bibliography883.33 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
178330047 - Natalia Nainggolan - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV414.72 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.