Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/17930
Title: Pengaruh Kesejahteraan Psikologis dan Iklim Organisasi Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Pegawai di Unit Satuan Kerja Pegawai Jalan Nasional Wilayah III Provinsi Sumatera Utara
Other Titles: The Effect of Psychological Welfare and Organizational Climate on Employee Job Satisfaction in the National Road Employee Work Unit Region III North Sumatra Province
Authors: Lubis, M Rajab
Vita, Nadra Ideyani
Doloksaribu, Mirsal Frans
Keywords: kesejahteraan psikologis
iklim organisasi
psychological well being
organizational climate
Issue Date: 14-Mar-2022
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;191804017
Abstract: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh kesejahteraan psikologis dan iklim organisasi terhadap kepuasan kerja pada pegawai unit satuan kerja pelaksanaan jalan nasional Wilayah III Provinsi Sumatera Utara, rumusan masalah yaitu pengaruh kesejahteraan psikologis terhadap kepuasan kerja, apakah ada pengaruh iklim organisasi terhadap kepuasan kerja, dan apakah ada pengaruh kesejahteraan psikologis dan iklim organisasi terhadap kepuasan kerja. Sampel berjumlah 90 pegawai dengan teknik pengambilan sampel subjektif/ purpossive. Pengumpulan data menggunakan 3 skala: skala kesejahteraan psikologis, skala iklim organisasi, dan skala kepuasan kerja. Analisis data menggunakan metode regresi berganda. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan: 1). Ada pengaruh yang positif dan signifikan antara kesejahteraan psikologis terhadap kepuasan kerja yang dapat dilihat dari nilai (thitung) = 10,560 > (t-tabel)= 1,987 dan p = 0.000 < 0.050. 2). Ada pengaruh yang positif dan signifikan antara iklim organisasi terhadap kepuasan kerja yang dapat dilihat dari nilai (thitung) = 5,312 > (t-tabel)= 1,987 dengan p = 0.000 < 0.050. 3). Kesejahteraan psikologis dan iklim organisasi secara simultan berpengaruh signifikan terhadap kepuasan kerja pegawai yang dapat dilihat dari nilai (Fhitung) = 349,139 > (Ftabel)= 3,10 dengan p = 0.000 < 0.050. Besaran pengaruh kedua variabel adalah sebesar 88.90 % sedangkan sisanya 11.10% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain di luar penelitian seperti motivasi kerja dan promosi jabatan. The purpose of the research is to determine the effect of psychological well being and organizational climate with job satisfaction among the employee of Unit Satuan Kerja Pelaksanaan Jalan Nasional Wilayah III Provinsi Sumatera Utara, formulation of the problem is a relationship of psychological well being with job satisfaction, whether there is a relationship of organizational climate with job satisfaction, and whether there is a relationship of psychological well being and organizational climate with job satisfaction. The sample in this research were taken 90 employee. The sampling technique used is Purpossive Sampling Technique. Collected data used are 3 scale: scale of psychological well being, scale of organizational climate, and scale job satisfaction. Data analysis method used is Multiple regression analysis. The results show that:1). There is a significant positive relationship of psychological well being to job satisfaction which seen from t-test value (tcount) = 10,560 > (t-table)= 1,987 with p = 0.000 < 0.050. 2). There is a significant positive relationship of organizational climate to job satisfaction which seen from t-test value (tcount) = 5,312 > (t-table)= 1,987 with p = 0.000 < 0.050. 3). There is a significant positive relationship of psychological well being and organizational climate to job satisfaction seen from F-test value (Fcount) = 349,139 > (Ftable)= 3,10 with p = 0.000 < 0.050. The magnitude of the influence of the two variables is 88.90% while the remaining 11.10% is influenced by other factors outside the study such as work motivation and promotion.
Description: 118 Halaman
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/17930
Appears in Collections:MT - Master of Psychology

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
191804017_Mirsal Frans_Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV635.96 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy
191804017_Mirsal Frans_Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III, Bibliography1.81 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.