Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/17860
Title: Pengaruh Motivasi dan Kepuasan Kerja terhadap Stres Kerja Karyawan PT. PLN (Persero) Pembangkitan selama Masa Pandemi Covid-19.
Other Titles: The Effect of Motivation and Job Satisfaction on Work Stress of Employees of PT. PLN (Persero) Generation during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Authors: Haris, Abdul
Novia, Sella
Keywords: motivasi kerja
work motivation
stres kerja
job stress
Issue Date: Jan-2022
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;191804031
Abstract: Penelitian ini bertujuan melihat pengaruh motivasi kerja dan kepuasan kerja terhadap stres kerja karyawan PT. PLN (Persero) pembangkitan selama masa pandemi covid-19. Subjek penelitian sebayak 111 orang dengan teknik pengambilan sampel menggunakan total sampling. Pengambilan data dilakukan menggunakan skala likert yang terdiri dari tiga skala, yaitu skala motivasi kerja, skala kepuasan kerja, dan skala stres kerja. Teknik analisis data dengan menggunakan analisis regresi berganda. Diperoleh hasil bahwa terdapat pengaruh yang signifikan antara motivasi kerja dan kepuasan kerja terhadap stres kerja karyawan PT. PLN (Persero) pembangkitan selama masa pandemi covid-19. Besarnya pengaruh motivasi dan kepuasan kerja terhadap stres kerja karyawan PT. PLN (Persero) pembangkitan selama masa pandemi covid-19 sebesar 41,9% sedangkan sisanya 58,1% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain di luar penelitian. Dari hasil penelitian di tarik kesimpulan bahwa ada pengaruh motivasi dan kepuasan kerja terhadap stres kerja karyawan. This study aims to see the effect of work motivation and job satisfaction on job stress of employees of PT. PLN (Persero) generation during the covid-19 pandemic. The research subjects were 111 people with the sampling technique using total sampling. Data were collected using a Likert scale consisting of three scales, namely the work motivation scale, job satisfaction scale, and work stress scale. Data analysis technique using multiple regression analysis. The results obtained that there is a significant influence between work motivation and job satisfaction on work stress of employees of PT. PLN (Persero) generation during the covid-19 pandemic. The magnitude of the influence of motivation and job satisfaction on the work stress of employees of PT. PLN (Persero) generation during the covid-19 pandemic was 41.9% while the remaining 58.1% was influenced by other factors outside the study. From the results of the study, it was concluded that there was an effect of motivation and job satisfaction on employee job stress.
Description: 155 Halaman
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/17860
Appears in Collections:MT - Master of Psychology

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
191804031 - Sella Novita - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I, II, III, V, Bibliography1.97 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
191804031 - Sella Novita - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV405.69 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.