Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/17562
Title: Pengaruh Pelatihan Penangkaran Benih Terhadap Produksi Petani Di Uptd Balai Benih Kecamatan Tanjung Morawa
Other Titles: The Effect of Seed Breeding Training on Farmers' Production at the Uptd Seed Center, Tanjung Morawa District
Authors: Lubis, Yusniar
Pane, Devi Pratiwi Zuliana Putri
Keywords: produksi
luas lahan
penangkaran benih
production
beni breeding training
Issue Date: 12-Apr-2019
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;148220063
Abstract: Tujuan dari penelitian ini adalah mengetahui bagaimana pengaruh pelatihan penangkaran benih terhadap produksi petani di UPTD Balai Benih Kecamatan Tanjung Morawa. Metode pengambilan sampel dilakukan secara sensus. Berdasarkan penelitian sebelumnya 30 petani yang mengikuti pelatihan di UPTD Balai Benih Tanjung Morawa, Metode analisis data yang digunakan adalah regresi linear sederhana. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan produksi rendah <7 dengan jumlah 16 orang, produksi sedang 7-13 dengan jumlah 10 orang, produksi tinggi >13 dengan jumlah 4 orang. luas lahan sempit 1-10 dengan jumlah 23 orang, luas lahan sedang 11-20 dengan jumlah 5 orang, luas lahan luas 21-22 dengan jumlah 2 orang. Dan skoring pelatihan penangkaran benih <40 dengan peserta pelatihan 7 dengan persentase 23,3%, skoring pelatihan 40-45 dengan peserta pelatihan 20 dengan persentase 66,7 %. Skoring pelatihan >45 dengan peserta 3 dengan pesentase 10%. Dengan demikian hasil regresi linear sederhana nilai signifikan produksi (0,172 > 0,005). Dan nilai R2 sebesar 0,066 artinya 6,6% dipengaruhi oleh faktor didalam model dan sisanya 93,4%. Berdasarkan hal tersebut bahwa pelatihan penangkaran benih tidak berpengaruh signifikan terhadap produksi petani di UPTD Balai Benih Tanjung Morawa.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The purpose of this study was to determine how the effect of seed breeding training on farmer production at the UPTD Balai Benih Tanjung Morawa District. The sampling method was carried out by census. Based on previous research of 30 farmers who attended training at the UPTD Balai Benih Tanjung Morawa, the data analysis method used was simple linear regression. The results showed low production <7 with 16 people, moderate production 7-13 with 10 people, high production> 13 with 4 people. narrow land area 1-10 with 23 people, medium land area 11-20 with 5 people, land area 21-22 with 2 people. And the scoring of seed breeding training <40 with training participants 7 with a percentage of 23.3%, scoring training 40-45 with training participants 20 with a percentage of 66.7%. Training scoring> 45 with participant 3 with a percentage of 10%. Thus the results of simple linear regression are significant production values (0.172> 0.005). And the R2 value of 0.066 means that 6.6% is influenced by the factors in the model and the remaining is 93.4%. Based on this, seed breeding training did not have a significant effect on farmer production at the UPTD Balai Benih Tanjung Morawa.
Description: 45 Halaman
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/17562
Appears in Collections:SP - Agribusiness

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
148220063 - Devi Pratiwi Zuliana Putri Pane - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III,Bibliography1.31 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
148220063 - Devi Pratiwi Zuliana Putri Pane - Chapter IV-V.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV462.93 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.