Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/16645
Title: Hubungan Beban Kerja dengan Motivasi Kerja pada Pegawai Outsorching di Dinas Pendidikan Provinsi Sumatera Utara
Other Titles: The Relationship between Workload and Work Motivation for Outsourcing Employees at the Education Office of North Sumatra Province
Authors: Siregar, Mulia
Haryati, Endang
Sitompul, Maslidia Sritama
Keywords: beban kerja
motivasi kerja
workload
work motivation
Issue Date: 23-Dec-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158600354
Abstract: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk melihat hubungan beban kerja dengan motivasi kerja pada Pegawai. Pegawai merupakan komponen yang sangat penting dalam sistem organisasi, karena pegawai adalah merupakan tenaga kerja manusia yang senantiasa dibutuhkan dan oleh karena itu menjadi salah satu modal pokok dalam usaha kerja sama untuk mencapai tujuan tertentu (organisasi). Hal itu menggambarkan betapa pentingnya pegawai dalam dalam sebuah organisasi walaupun banyak pemilik lembaga/organisasi yang tidak menyadari hal itu. Subjek penelitian ini adalah 38 orang pegawai outsourcing di Dinas Pendidikan Provinsi Sumatera Utara. Metode pengumpulan data yang digunakan adalah teknik simpel sampling. Beban kerja diukur dengan menggunakan skala beban kerja yang terdiri dari 33 aitem valid = 0,849, sedangkan motivasi kerja diukur menggunakan skala motivasi kerja yang terdiri dari 36 aitem valid = 0,905. Hasil analisis data menggunakan metode kolerasi product moement yang mengahasilkan koefisien kolerasi rxy Sebesar - 0,768 dengan p = 0,000 (p= <0,000), yang artinya ada hubungan signifikan antara beban kerja dengan motivasi kerja , semakin tinggi beban kerja maka semakin rendah motivasi kerja pegawai, begitu juga sebaliknya semakin rendah beban kerja maka semakin tinggi motivasi kerja. Hipotesis penelitian yang diajukan dinyatakan diterima. Sumbangan yang diberikan oleh variabel beban kerja dengan motivasi kerja sebesar 59% dan sisanya 41% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain seperti bonus yang tidak merata dan faktor pengawasan dari atasan yang tentunya membuat pegawai tidak nyaman dalam bekerja. This study aims to determine the relationship between workload and work motivation of employees. Employees are a very important component in the organizational system, because employees are human workers who are always needed and therefore become one of the main capital in the effort to work together to achieve certain goals (organization). This illustrates how important employees are in an organization even though many owners of institutions / organizations are not aware of it. The subjects of this study were 38 outsourcing employees at the Education Office of North Sumatra Province. The data collection method used was simple sampling technique. Workload is measured using a workload scale consisting of 33 valid items = 0.849, while work motivation is measured using a work motivation scale consisting of 36 valid items = 0.905. The results of data analysis using the product moement correlation method which results in a correlation coefficient of -0.768 with p = 0.000 (p = < 0.000), which means that there is a significant relationship between workload and work motivation, the higher the workload, the lower the employee's work motivation. vice versa, the lower the workload, the higher the work motivation. The research hypothesis proposed is accepted. The contribution given by the workload variable with work motivation is 59% and the remaining 41% is influenced by other factors such as uneven bonuses and supervisory factors from superiors which of course make employees uncomfortable at work.
Description: 82 Halaman
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/16645
Appears in Collections:SP - Psychology

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158600354 - Maslidia Sritama Sitompul - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I, II, III, V, Bibliography1.59 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
158600354 - Maslidia Sritama Sitompul - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV472.74 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.