Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12302
Title: Pengaruh Budaya Kerja dan Teamwork Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai PT. PLN (Persero) Unit Induk Wilayah Sumatera Utara
Other Titles: The Influence of Work Culture and Teamwork on Employee Performance of PT. PLN (Persero) North Sumatra Regional Main Unit
Authors: Sugito
Pribadi, Teddi
Anda, Ghea Syahfitri
Keywords: budaya kerja
budaya kerja
teamwork
teamwork
kinerja
kinerja
work culture
work culture
performance
performance
Issue Date: 4-May-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;168320089
Abstract: This study aims to determine "The Effect of Work Culture and Teamwork on Employee Performance of PT. PLN (Persero) Main Unit for North Sumatra Region ". This type of research is associative that is a study that is asking the relationship between two variables. The population in this study were employees of PT. PLN (Persero) Main Unit of North Sumatra Region, as many as 175 employees. And by using the saturated sample technique, the number of samples in this study were 64 respondents taken from some employees of the total population. Based on the results of the t test it can be seen that the partial test on the teamwork variable (X1) and the teamwork variable (X2) partially have a positive and significant effect on the performance variable (Y). Based on the F test results obtained work culture (X1) and teamwork (X2) simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on performance variables. And it can be concluded from the value of Adjusted R Square obtained by 0.587. To see the effect of independent variables on the dependent variable by calculating the coefficient of determination (KD) = R2 x 100%, so 58.7% of the performance (dependent variable) can be explained by work culture (X1) and teamwork (X2). The remaining 41.3% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengaruh Budaya Kerja Dan Teamwork Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai PT. PLN (Persero) Unit Induk Wilayah Sumatera Utara”. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah Pegawai PT. PLN (Persero) Unit Induk Wilayah Sumatera Utara, sebanyak175 pegawai. Dan dengan menggunakan teknik sampel jenuh, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 64 responden diambil dari sebagian pegawai dari jumlah populasi. Berdasarkan hasil uji t dapat dilihat bahwa uji parsial pada variabel kerjasama tim (X1) dan variabel teamwork (X2) secara parsial mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja (Y). Berdasarkan hasil uji F diperoleh budaya kerja (X1) dan teamwork (X2) secara serempak berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Dan dapat disimpulkan dari nilai Adjusted R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,587. Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2 x 100%, sehingga diperoleh sebesar 58,7% kinerja (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh budaya kerja (X1) dan teamwork (X2). Sisanya sebesar 41,3% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12302
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
168320089 - Ghea Syahfitri Anda - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III,Bibliography1.77 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
168320089 - Ghea Syahfitri Anda - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV501.74 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.