Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12276
Title: Pengaruh Keterampilan Kerja dan Beban Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Perawat Pada Rumah Sakit Permata Bunda Medan
Other Titles: The Influence of Work Skills and Workload on Nurse Performance at Permata Bunda Hospital Medan
Authors: Marbun, Patar
Pribadi, Teddi
Enrico, Ivan
Keywords: keterampilan
beban kerja
kinerja
skill
workload
performance
Issue Date: 6-May-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158320065
Abstract: This research aims to know "the influence of work skills and workload on the performance of Nursing hospital Permata Bunda Medan". This type of research is associative which is a research that is asking relations between two variables. The population in this study was the nursing hospital Permata Bunda Medan, as many as 73 employees. And by using saturated sample techniques, the number of samples in this study was as much as 73 respondents taken from the total employees of the population. Based on the results of the post test can be seen that T count on the work skill variable and the workload has a positive and significant influence on the performance variables. Based on simultaneous test results (test F) obtained work Skil and workload affects positively and significantly against performance variables. The value of R Square earned is 0.948. To see a large variable effect free of variables tied to how to calculate coefficient of determination (KD) = R2 x 100%, thus indicating that a 94.8% performance (bound variable) can be explained by work skills and workloads. The remaining 5.2% is influenced by other factors not described in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengaruh Keterampilan Kerja dan Beban Kerja Terhadap Kinerja perawat Rumah Sakit Permata Bunda Medan”. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah perawat Rumah Sakit Permata Bunda Medan, sebanyak 73 karyawan. Dan dengan menggunakan teknik sampel jenuh, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 73 responden diambil dari keseluruhan karyawan dari jumlah populasi. Berdasarkan hasil uji pasial (uji t) dapat dilihat bahwa t hitung pada variabel skill kerja dan beban kerja mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Berdasarkan hasil uji simultan (uji F) diperoleh skil kerja dan beban kerja berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Nilai R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,948. Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2 x 100%, sehingga menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 94,8% kinerja (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh skill kerja dan beban kerja. Sisanya sebesar 5,2% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12276
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158320065 - Ivan Enrico - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV507.33 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy
158320065 - Ivan Enrico - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III,Biblography1.72 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.