Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12187
Title: Pengaruh Sikap Kerja dan Pelatihan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Sari Makmur Tunggal Mandiri Medan
Other Titles: The Influence of Work Attitudes and Job Training on Employee Performance of PT. Sari Makmur Tunggal Mandiri Medan
Authors: Suryani, Wan
Pribadi, Teddi
Muzdalifah
Keywords: sikap kerja
pelatihan kerja
kinerja
work attitude
job training
performance
Issue Date: 6-May-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;168320146
Abstract: This research aims to know "the influence of occupational attitude and training on performance on employees of PT. Sari Makmur Tunggal Mandiri Medan".This type of research is associative which is a research that is asking relations between two variables. The population in this study were permanent labor employees at PT. Sari Makmur Tunggal Mandiri Medan as many as 89 employees using the saturated sample technique, the number of samples in this study were 89 respondents taken from all permanent labor employees. Data processing using SPSS version 2o with a descriptive analysis and testing.Based on t test results it can be seen that the working attitude (X1) and job training (X2) have a positive and significant influence on the performance variables. Based on the results of the F test, the simultaneously acquired work attitude (X1) and work Training (X2) positively and significantly affect the performance variables. The R Square value gained is 0.421 to see large variable effect free of variables tied to how to calculate coefficient of determination (KD) = R2 x 100%, so acquired by 45.9% performance (Y) can be explained by the working Attitude (X1) and job Training (X2). The remaining 54.1% is influenced by other factors not described in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui bagaimana “Pengaruh Sikap Kerja dan Pelatihan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Sari Makmur Tunggal Mandiri Medan”.Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Metode pengumpulan data dilakukan dengan daftar pertanyaan (questionnaire). Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah Karyawan buruh tetap Pada PT. Sari Makmur Tunggal Mandiri Medan sebanyak 89 karyawan dengan menggunakan teknik sampel jenuh, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 89 responden diambil dari seluruh karyawan buruh tetap. Pengolahan data menggunakan SPSS versi 20 dengan analisis diskriftif dan pengujian analisis regresi.Berdasarkan hasil uji t dapat dilihat bahwa sikap kerja (X1) dan Pelatihan Kerja (X2) mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Berdasarkan hasil uji F maka diperoleh secara serempak sikap kerja (X1) dan Pelatihan Kerja (X2) berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Nilai R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,421 Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2 x 100%, sehingga diperoleh sebesar 45,9% kinerja (Y) dapat dijelaskan oleh sikap kerja (X1) dan Pelatihan Kerja (X2). Sisanya sebesar 54,1% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12187
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
168320146 - Muzdalifah - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV1.08 MBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy
168320146 - Muzdalifah - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III,Bibliography2.18 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.