Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/10848
Title: Pengaruh Kerjasama Tim dan Kompetensi Terhadap Kinerja Perawat pada Rumah Sakit Permata Bunda Medan
Authors: Siregar, Muhammad Yamin
Laili KS, Isnaniah
Siregar, Putri Handayani
Keywords: kerjasama tim
kompetensi
kinerja
team cooperation
competence
performance
Issue Date: 2-Apr-2019
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158320161
Abstract: This study aims to find out "The Effect of Teamwork and Competence on Nurse Performance at Permata Bunda Medan Hospital". This type of research is associative, namely a study that is asking about the relationship between two variables. The population in this study were nurses of Permata Bunda Medan Hospital, as many as 73 employees. And by using saturated sample techniques, the number of samples in this study were 73 respondents taken from the total employees of the population. Based on the results of the t test, it can be seen that t count on the team collaboration variable is 15,850 greater than t table of 1,666 with probability t that is sig 0,000 smaller than the significance limit of 0,005. Based on these values, the team collaboration variable has a positive and significant effect on the performance variable. In the competency variable of 17,344 greater than t table of 1,666 with probability t that is sig 0,000 is smaller than the significance limit of 0.05, then the competency variable partially has a positive and significant effect on the performance variable. Based on the results of the F test, the calculated F value is 657,516 > 3.12 with sig 0,000 < a 0,05, indicating that Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, meaning that teamwork and competency simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on performance variables. The value of R Square obtained is 0.948. To see the influence of independent variables on the dependent variable by calculating the coefficient of determination (KD) = R2 x 100%, so that KD = 94.8% is obtained. This figure shows that 94.8% of performance (dependent variable) can be explained by teamwork and competence. The remaining 5.2% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengaruh Kerjasama Tim dan Kompetensi Terhadap Kinerja perawat Rumah Sakit Permata Bunda Medan”. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah perawat Rumah Sakit Permata Bunda Medan, sebanyak 73 karyawan. Dan dengan menggunakan teknik sampel jenuh, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 73 responden diambil dari keseluruhan karyawan dari jumlah populasi. Berdasarkan hasil uji t dapat dilihat bahwa t hitung pada variabel kerjasama tim sebesar 15.850 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 1.666 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,000 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,005. Berdasarkan nilai tersebut maka variabel kerjasama tim berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Pada variabel kompetensi sebesar 17.344 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 1.666 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,000 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,05, maka variabel kompetensi secara parsial mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Berdasarkan hasil uji F maka diperoleh nilai F hitung sebesar 657.516 > 3.12 dengan sig 0,000 < a 0,05, menunjukan Ho ditolak dan Ha diterima, berarti kerjasama tim dan kompetensi secara serempak berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Nilai R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,948. Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2 x 100%, sehingga diperoleh KD = 94,8% Angka tersebut menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 94,8% kinerja (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh kerjasama tim dan kompetensi. Sisanya sebesar 5,2% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/10848
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158320161 - Putri Handayani Siregar - Fulltext.pdfFulltext1.46 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
158320161 - Putri Handayani Siregar - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV502.96 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.