Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9794
Title: Hubungan antara Beban Kerja dengan Stres Kerja pada Personil Polisi Unit Reskrim di Polsek Medan Labuhan
Authors: Bhayangkara, Prana Utama
Advisor: Azis, Azhar
Maryono
Keywords: beban kerja;stres kerja;work load;work stress
Issue Date: 8-Oct-2018
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: This research aimed to examine the relationship between workload and work-related stress in police personnel in criminal unit at Medan Labuhan police section. In performing their professionalism, police personnel experience both internal pressures, such as from their superiors or colleagues, and the overload duties, and external pressures, such as handling reports from the citizens. Therefore, it is hard to deny that police personnel are receptive to stress due to heavy physical activities, mental strain, and time constraint. The hypothesis was that there was a relationship between workload and work-related stress. There were a total of 40 police personnel in criminal unit at Medan Labuhan police section but only 40 police personnel took part in this research using total random sampling. The data was collected using workload scale and work-related stress scale. The data, then, was analyzed using product moment analysis. The results showed that there was a relationship between workload and work-related stress with correlation co-efficient Rxy=0.457 with p=0.003 (p<0.05). Thus, the hypothesis was accepted. Work-related stress contributed 20.9% towards the results of this research, where as the remaining 79.1% of the results came from other theoretical factors, such as physical causes, nature of the work, freedom at the workplace, and other difficulties, which were missed to be observed in this research.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan mengetahui hubungan antara beban kerja dengan stres kerja pada personil polisi unit reskrim di polsek Medan Labuhan. Dalam menjalankan profesinya, personil polisi sangat banyak mengalami tekanan dari luar maupun dalam seperti dari atasan, rekan kerja, tugas yang menumpuk, serta laporan dari masyarakat, maka tidak bisa dipungkiri personil polisi sangat rentan terhadap stres, yang disebabkan oleh beban kerja fisik, beban mental, dan waktu. Hipotesis yang diajukan adalah ada hubungan antara beban kerja dengan stres kerja. Populasi dalam penelitian adalah seluruh personil polisi unit reskrim polsek Medan Labuhan yang berjumlah 40 personil polisi. Teknik pengambilan sampel menggunakan teknik total sampling, jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini adalah 40 orang personil polisi unit reskrim Medan Labuhan. Teknik pengumpulan data menggunakan skala beban kerja dan skala stres kerja. Teknik analisis data pada penelitian ini menggunakan analisis product moment. Berdasarkan hasil analisis diperoleh hasil ada hubungan antara beban kerja dengan stres kerja dengan koefisien korelasi rxy sebesar 0,457 dengan p = 0,003 (p = < 0,05) dengan demikian hipotesis dinyatakan diterima, yaitu ada hubungan antara beban kerja terhadap stres kerja. Hasil penelitian berkontribusi besar terhadap stres kerja sebesar 20,9% sedangkan sisanya 79,1% ditentukan oleh faktor-faktor lain secara teoritis seperti penyebab fisik, sifat pekerjaan, kebebasan, dan kesulitan yang tidak diteliti dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9794
Appears in Collections:SP - Psychology

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Prana Utama Bhayangkara - fulltext.pdfFulltext2.63 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.