Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9777
Title: Hubungan Pola Asuh Demokratis dengan Perilaku Asertif pada Remaja Kelas XI di SMAN 15 Takengon Binaan Nenggeri Antara
Authors: Utami, Rahayu
Advisor: Munir, Abdul
Aisyah, Siti
Keywords: pola asuh demokratis;perilaku asertif;remaja;democratic parenting;assertive behavior;teenagers
Issue Date: 23-Aug-2018
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: The aim of this research is to observe the relation of democratic parenting and assertive behavior at teenagers in SMAN 15 Takengon Binaan Nenggeri Antara. The samples of this research are 40 students of SMAN 15 Takengon Binaan Nenggeri Antara, whose parents have democratic parenting. As the discussion in theoretical framework. The hypothesis that submitted in this research is the positive relation between democratic parenting and assertive behavior at teenagers in SMAN 15 Takengon Binaan Nenggeri Antara. This research is using democratic parenting Scale and assertive behavior Scale. The collecting of data is using likert Scale. The Analysis of data is using Product moment Correlation. Based on the result of this research, it can be concluded that there is positive relation that significant between democratic parenting Variable (X) with Assertive behavior (Y). Obtained rxy = 0,436 ; p = 0,005 < 0,05. Then t Test is done for testing the hypothesis. From the calculation of t Test, it is showed that t value count > t table with the amount 2,97 > 2,021. Therefore, the hypothesis that submitted by the researcher is accepted. Next, based on the analysis of product moment correlation obtained r2 = 0,190 or (19%). It is showing that assertive behavior formed by parenting democratic amount 19%, while the other 81% is affected by another factor that is not analyze in this research.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk melihat hubungan pola asuh demokratis dengan perilaku asertif pada remaja di SMAN 15 Takengon Binaan Nenggeri Antara. Sampel dalam penelitian ini adalah 98 siswa-siswi SMAN 15 Takengon Binaan Nenggeri Antara yang pola asuh orangtuanya merupakan pola asuh demokratis. Sejalan dengan pembahasan yang ada dalam landasan teori, maka hipotesis yang diajukan dalam penelitian ini yaitu ada hubungan positif antara pola asuh demokratis dengan perilaku asertif pada remaja di SMAN 15 Takengon Binaan Nenggeri Antara. Penelitian ini menggunakan skala pola asuh demokratis dan skala perilaku asertif. Pengumpulan data dilakukan dengan menggunakan skala Likert. Analisis data menggunakan korelasi Product Moment. Dari hasil penelitian dapat disimpulkan bahwa ada hubungan positif yang signifikan antara variabel Pola Asuh Demokratis (X) dengan Perilaku Asertif (Y), diperoleh rxy = 0,436 ; p = 0,005 < 0,05. Kemudian dilakukan Uji t untuk menguji hipotesis, dari hasil perhitungan Uji t didapatkan bahwa nilai t hitung > t table dengan jumlah nilai sebesar 2,97 > 2,021. Dengan demikian maka hipotesis yang diajukan peneliti diterima. Selanjutnya berdasarkan analisis korelasi Product Moment didapat r2 = 0,190 atau (19%). Ini menunjukkan bahwa Perilaku Asertif dibentuk oleh Pola Asuh Demokratis sebesar 19% sedangkan sisanya 81% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain yang tidak diteliti dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9777
Appears in Collections:SP - Psychology

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Rahayu Utami - Fulltext.pdfFulltext1.81 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.