Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9727
Title: Pengaruh Brand Image dan Lokasi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor Honda Spacy pada Showroom 786 Motor Medan
Authors: Lutfi, Fauzi
Advisor: Lubis, Adelina
Syahputri, Yuni
Keywords: brand image;lokasi;keputusan pembelian;location;purchase decision
Issue Date: 20-Sep-2018
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: This study aims to determine "The influence of brand image and location to the purchase decision of motorcycle honda spacy at the showroom 786 motor terrain". The type of data in this study is associative is a study that is asking the relationship between two variables. The population in this study all consumers amounted to 50 people. Data collection techniques in the form of distributing questionnaires to all consumers. The value of t_count obtained 3,240 where t_table value at a 5% 2,220 mean positive. The value of p-value on column sig 0.002 <0.05 means significant. This explains that the brand image has a positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions in the 786 field motor showroom. The value of t_count obtained 6.839 where the value of t_table at a 5% 2,220 means positive. The p-value value in the 0.000 sig <0.05 column means significant. This explains that the location has a positive and significant effect on the purchasing decision in the 786 field motor showroom. Value F_count> F_table obtained 102,898> 3.18 means positive. While the value of p-value obtained on the column sig 0.000 <0.05 means significant. Thus it can be concluded that the brand image and location simultaneously can have a positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions in the 786 field motor showroom. Based on the calculation of coefficient of determination, can be seen adjusted R square value obtained by 0.806. This figure shows that 80.6%. Purchasing decisions (dependent variable) can be explained by the variables of the brand image factor and location. The remaining 19.4% is influenced by other factors not described in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengaruh brand image dan lokasi terhadap keputusan pembelian sepeda motor honda spacy pada showroom 786 motor medan”. Jenis data dalam penelitian ini adalah asosoatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini seluruh konsumen berjumlah 50 orang. Teknik pengambilan data berupa menyebarkan kuesioner kepada seluruh konsumen. Nilai diperoleh 3,240 dimana nilai pada a 5% yakni 2,220 artinya positif. Nilai p-value pada kolom sig 0.002 < 0.05 artinya signifikan. Hal ini menjelaskan bahwa brand image berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap keputusan pembelian pada showroom 786 motor medan.Nilai diperoleh 6,839 dimana nilai pada a 5% yakni 2,220 artinya positif. Nilai p-value pada kolom sig 0.000 < 0.05 artinya signifikan. Hal ini menjelaskan bahwa lokasi berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap terhadap keputusan pembelian pada showroom 786 motor medan. Nilai > diperoleh 102,898 > 3.18 artinya positif. Sementara nilai p-value diperoleh pada kolom sig 0.000 < 0.05 artinya signifikan. Dengan demikian dapat disimpulkan bahwa brand image dan lokasi secara simultan dapat berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap keputusan pembelian pada showroom 786 motor medan. Berdasarkan perhitungan koefisien determinasi, dapat dilihat nilai adjusted R square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,806. Angka tersebut menunjukan bahwa sebesar 80,6%. Keputusan pembelian (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh variabel faktor brand image dan lokasi. Sisanya sebesar 19,4% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9727
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Fauzi Lutfi - fulltext.pdfFulltext988.38 kBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.