Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9717
Title: Pengaruh Kualitas Kerja dan Pengawasan Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Dinas Kebersihan dan Pertamanan Kota Medan
Authors: Nasution, Muhammad Ali Musa
Advisor: Siregar, Zulkarnain
Sabrina, Hesti
Keywords: kualitas kerja;pengawasan;kinerja;quality of work;supervision;performance
Issue Date: 7-May-2018
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: This study aims to determine the Effect of Quality Work and Supervision Against the Performance of Officials Office of Sanitation and Garden City of Medan. This type of research is associative is a research that is asking the relationship between two variables. The population in this study is all employees of Bandung Hygiene and Gardening Agency as much as 569 employees. And by using Random Sampling technique, then the number of samples in this study as many as 85 respondent taken from some population. Based on t test results can be seen that t arithmetic on work quality variables of 5.746 is greater than t table of 1.662 with probability t sig 0.00 smaller than the limit of significant of 0.1. Based on these values then the variable quality of work effect on performance variables. In the supervision variable of 4.428 is greater than t table of 1.662 with the probability t sig 0.00 smaller than the limit of significant of 0.1 then the partial control variables have a positive and significant effect on the performance variable. Based on the result of F test, the result of F count is 29.269> 3.10 with sig 0,00 < a0,10 which means the quality of work and supervision simultaneously have positive and significant effect to the performance variable. The value of R Square obtained is 0.402. To see the great influence of independent variables on dependent variable by calculating the coefficient of determination (KD) = R2 x 100%, so obtained KD = 40.2%. The figure shows that as much as 40.2% performance (dependent variable) can be explained by the quality of work and supervision. The remaining 59.8% is influenced by other factors not described in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui Pengaruh Kualitas Kerja dan Pengawasan Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Dinas Kebersihan dan Pertamanan Kota Medan. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh Pegawai Dinas Kebersihan dan Pertamanan Kota Medan sebanyak 569 pegawai. Dan dengan menggunakan teknik Random Sampling, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 85 responden diambil dari sebagian populasi. Berdasarkan hasil uji t dapat dilihat bahwa t hitung pada variabel kualitas kerja sebesar 5.746 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 1.662 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,00 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikan sebesar 0,1. Berdasarkan nilai tersebut maka variabel kualitas kerja berpengaruh terhadap variabel kinerja. Pada variabel pengawasan sebesar 4.428 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 1.662 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,00 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikan sebesar 0,1 maka variabel pengawasan secara parsial mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Berdasarkan hasil uji F maka diperoleh nilai Fhitung sebesar 29.269 > 3.10 dengan sig 0,00<a0,10 yang berarti kualitas kerja dan pengawasan secara serempak berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja .Nilai R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,402. Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2 x 100%, sehingga diperoleh KD = 40,2%. Angka tersebut menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 40,2% kinerja (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh kualitas kerja dan pengawasan. Sisanya sebesar 59,8% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9717
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Muhammad Ali Musa Nasution - Fulltext.pdfFulltext1.05 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.