Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9613
Title: Pengaruh Suasana Toko dan Kelengkapan Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian pada Oke Supermarket Tanjung Morawa
Authors: Lubis, Nur Afriani
Advisor: Lubis, Adelina
Sabrina, Hesti
Keywords: suasana toko;kelengkapan produk;kepuasan pembelian;store atmosphere;product completeness;purchase decision
Issue Date: 31-May-2018
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: This study aims to determine the Influence of Store Atmosphere and Product Completeness of Purchasing Decision At Supermarket Okay Supermarket Tanjung Morawa. This type of research is associative is a research that is asking the relationship between two variables. The population in this study is all consumers Okay Supermarket Tanjung Morawa as many as 589 consumers. And by using the slovin formula technique, the number of samples in this study as many as 85 respondent taken from some population. Based on t test results can be seen that t arithmetic on store atmosphere variables of 4.428 is greater than t table of 1664 with a probability t ie sig 0.000 smaller than the limit of significance of 0.05. Based on these values, the store atmosphere variables have a positive and significant effect on the purchase decision variables. At store atmosphere variable equal to 5.746 bigger than t table equal to 1.664 with probability t that is sig 0.000 smaller than limit of significance equal to 0,05 then variable of product completeness partially have positive and significant influence to variable purchase decision. Based on F test result, it is obtained F count value of 29.269> 3.11 with sig 0,000 <0,05 meaning store atmosphere and completeness of product simultaneously have positive and significant effect to purchasing decision. R Square value obtained is 0,402. To see the great influence of independent variables on dependent variable by calculating the coefficient of determination (KD) = R2 x 100%, so obtained KD = 40.2%. This figure indicates that 40.2% of purchasing decisions (dependent variables) can be explained by the store atmosphere and product completeness. The remaining 59.8% is influenced by other factors not described in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui Pengaruh Suasana Toko dan Kelengkapan Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Oke Supermarket Tanjung Morawa. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh konsumen Oke Supermarket Tanjung Morawa sebanyak 589 konsumen . Dan dengan menggunakan teknik rumus slovin, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 85 responden diambil dari sebagian populasi. Berdasarkan hasil uji t dapat dilihat bahwa t hitung pada variabel suasana toko sebesar 4.428 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar1.664 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,000 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,05. Berdasarkan nilai tersebut maka variabel suasana toko berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel keputusan pembelian. Pada variabel suasana toko sebesar 5.746 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 1.664 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,000 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,05 maka variabel kelengkapan produk secara parsial mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel keputusan pembelian. Berdasarkan hasil uji F maka diperoleh nilai Fhitung sebesar 29.269>3.11 dengan sig 0,000<0,05 yang berarti suasana toko dan kelengkapan produk secara serempak berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel keputusan pembelian. Nilai R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,402. Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2 x 100%, sehingga diperoleh KD = 40,2%. Angka tersebut menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 40,2% keputusan pembelian (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh suasana toko dan kelengkapan produk. Sisanya sebesar 59,8% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9613
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Nur Afriani Lubis - Fulltext.pdfFulltext2.09 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.