Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9588
Title: Pengaruh Motivasi dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai pada PT. Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Divisi Regional I Sumatera Utara
Authors: Anggriawan, Muhammad Surya
Advisor: WIjaya, Muslim
Laili KS, Isnaniah
Keywords: motivasi;lingkungan kerja;kinerja pegawai;motivation;work environment;employee performance
Issue Date: 2017
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: The purpose of this study is to determine and analyze the influence of motivation and work environment on employe performance at PT. Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Regional Division I North Sumatera. This research is associative. The data used are primary and secondary data. Population in this research is employees who work at PT. Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Regional Division I Sumatera Utara as many as 200 people. The sample was determined using purposive random sampling method and sample size using Yamane formula, so that the sample size was 67 people. Hypothesis testing is done by using multiple linear regression method. Result of research by using partial significance test (t test) got result of motivation with t count> t table (10,116> 1,668) with significant level (0,00 <0,05), influence to employee performance. As for the working environment t count < t table (1,257 <1,668) with a significant level (0.213> 0.05), no effect on employee performance. The simultaneous significance test (f test) is obtained F count> F table (93.002> 3,99) a significance value of 0.00 which is a result smaller than 0.05 (0.000 <0.05). Simultaneously, independent variables affect the dependent variable. Motivation and work environment have a positive and influential effect on employee performance. Furthermore the coefficient of determination (R2) obtained R Square value of 0.744. This value indicates that 74.4% of variations or changes in employee performance can be explained by motivation and work environment. While the rest of 25.6% is explained by other causes not examined in this study.
Description: Tujuan penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui dan menganalisis pengaruh motivasi dan lingkungan kerja terhadap kinerja pegawai pada PT. Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Divisi Regional I Sumatera Utara. Penelitian ini adalah asosiatif. Data yang digunakan adalah data primer dan sekunder. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah pegawai yang bekerja pada PT. Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Divisi Regional I Sumatera Utara sebanyak 200 orang. Sampel penelitian ditentukan dengan menggunakan metode purposive random sampling dan pengambilan ukuran sampel menggunakan rumus Yamane, sehingga diperoleh ukuran sampel 67 orang. Pengujian hipotesis dilakukan dengan menggunakan metode regresi linear berganda. Hasil penelitian dengan menggunakan uji signifikansi parsial (uji t) diperoleh hasil motivasi dengan nilai thitung > ttabel (10,116 > 1,668) dengan tingkat signifikan (0,00 < 0,05), berpengaruh terhadap kinerja pegawai. Sedangkan untuk lingkungan kerja thitung < ttabel (1,257 < 1,668) dengan tingkat signifikan (0,213 > 0,05), tidak berpengaruh terhadap kinerja pegawai. Uji signifikasi simultan (uji f) diperoleh Fhitung >Ftabel (93.002 > 3,99) nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,00 yang merupakan hasil yang lebih kecil dari 0,05 (0,000<0,05). Secara simultan variable independen berpengaruh terhadap variabel dependen. Motivasi dan lingkungan kerja berpengaruh positif dan berpengaruh terhadap kinerja pegawai. Selanjutnya koefisien determinasi (R2) diperoleh nilai R Square sebesar 0,744. Nilai ini mengindikasikan bahwa 74,4% variasi atau perubahan dalam kinerja pegawai dapat dijelaskan oleh motivasi dan lingkungan kerja. Sedangkan sisanya sebesar 25,6% dijelaskan oleh sebab-sebab lain yang tidak diteliti dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9588
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Muhammad Surya Anggriawan -Fulltext.pdfFulltext1.59 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.