Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9495
Title: Pengaruh Rotasi Kerja dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Rifan Financindo Berjangka Medan
Authors: Tanjung, Wihda Munawwarah
Advisor: Siregar, M Yamin
Syahputri, Yuni
Keywords: rotasi kerja;lingkungan kerja;kinerja karyawan;work rotation;work environment;employee performance
Issue Date: 4-Jun-2018
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: The purpose of this study to determine the effect of work rotation and work environment on employee performance in PT. Rifan Financindo Berjangka. This type of research is associative ie research that connects two or more variables. The population in this study amounted to 50 people, and because the population under 100 (one hundred) people so the sampling using samples saturated so the number of samples in this study amounted to 50 people. The results of this study based on statistical data analysis, the indicators in this study are valid and reliable. Multiple linear regression test proved that work rotation variables showed results with regression coefficient of 0.483 and work environment variable showed results with regression coefficient of 0.601 affecting employee performance positively and significantly, significant value for questionnaire work rotation 0,000 <0,05 then work rotation (X1) significantly affect employee performance (Y) and significant value for work environment questionnaire 0,000 <0,05 then work environment (X2) significantly affect employee performance (Y). The value of t count work rotation variable (X1) 5.262> t value table 1.67793 and significant value 0,000 <0.05 and the value of t work environment variable (X2) 6.482> value t table 1.67793 with significant value 0,000 <0.05 that the factors of rotation and the working environment is partially significant and significant to the employee's performance (Y). F value count 55390> F value table 3.19 and significant value 0,000 <0.05 that the work rotation factors (X1) and work environment (X2) simultaneously fall positive and significant to employee performance. Adjusted R Square Value for Employee Performance (Y) at PT. Rifan Financindo Berjangka is 0.689. This means that 68.9% of employee performance variation (Y) is influenced by work rotation variables (X1) and work environment (X2) and the remaining 31.1% is determined by other variables beyond the contribution of this research.
Description: Tujuan penelitian ini untuk mengetahui pengaruh rotasi kerja dan lingkungan kerja terhadap kinerja pegawai di PT. Rifan Financindo Berjangka. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu penelitian yang menghubungkan dua variabel atau lebih. Populasi dalam penelitian ini berjumlah 50 orang, dan karena populasi di bawah 100 (seratus) orang jadi penarikan sampel menggunakan sampel jenuh jadi jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini berjumlah 50 orang. Hasil penelitian ini berdasarkan analisis data statistik, indikator-indikator pada penelitian ini bersifat valid dan reliable. Pada pengujian regresi linear berganda membuktikan bahwa variabel rotasi kerja menunjukkan hasil dengan koefisien regresi sebesar 0,483 dan variabel lingkungan kerja menunjukkan hasil dengan koefisien regresi sebesar 0,601 yang mempengaruhi kinerja karyawan secara positif dan signifikan, nilai signifikan untuk kuesioner rotasi 0,000 < 0,05 maka rotasi (X1) signifikan mempengaruhi kinerja karyawan (Y) dan nilai signifikan untuk kuesioner lingkungan kerja 0,000 < 0,05 maka lingkungan kerja (X2) signifikan mempengaruhi kinerja karyawan (Y). Nilai t hitung variabel rotasi kerja (X1) 5.262 > nilai t tabel 1.67793 dan nilai signifikan 0,000 < 0.05 dan nilai t hitung variabel lingkungan kerja (X2) 6.482 > nilai t tabel 1.67793 dengan nilai signifikan 0,000 < 0,05 bahwa faktor-faktor rotasi dan lingkungan kerja secara parsial berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan (Y). Nilai F hitung 55.390 > nilai F tabel 3.19 dan nilai signifikan 0,000 < 0,05 bahwa faktor-faktor rotasi kerja (X1) dan lingkungan kerja (X2) secara simultan berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan. Nilai Adjusted R Square untuk Kinerja karyawan (Y) di PT. Rifan Financindo Berjangka adalah 0.689. Hal ini berarti 68,9% variasi kinerja karyawan (Y) dipengaruhi oleh variabel rotasi kerja (X1) dan lingkungan kerja (X2) dan sisanya 31,1 % ditentukan oleh variabel lain di luar kontribusi penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9495
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Wihda Munawwarah Tanjung - Fulltext.pdfFulltext1.6 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.