Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9419
Title: Pengaruh Brand Image dan Personal Selling Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Mobil pada PT. Arista Auto Lestari Cabang Sisingamangaraja Medan
Authors: Prastia, Dian
Advisor: Wijaya, Muslim
Prayudi, Ahmad
Keywords: brand image;personal selling;keputusan pembelian;purchase decision
Issue Date: 2018
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: This study aims to determine the effect of brand image and personal selling on car purchasing decisions at PT. Arista Auto Lestari Sisingamangaraja Medan. This type of research is associative namely a research that asks the relationship between two variables. The population in this study were all consumers who had bought a car at PT. Arista Auto Lestari Sisingamangaraja Medan as many as 50 consumers. And by using saturated sample techniques, the number of samples in this study were 50 consumers taken from the entire population. Based on the results of the t test it can be seen that t count on the brand image variable of 5.873 is greater than the t table of 1.675 with a probability of t that is sig 0,000 smaller than the significance limit of 0.005. Based on these values, the brand image variable has a positive and significant effect on the purchase decision variable. In the personal selling variable of 2.755 is greater than t table of 1.675 with a probability of t that is sig 0,000 smaller than the significance limit of 0.005, then the personal selling variable partially has a positive and significant influence on the variable purchase decision. Based on the results of the F test, the F count value is 55.235> 3.20 with sig 0.000 <50.05, indicating that Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, meaning that the brand image and personal selling simultaneously and positively influence the purchase decision variable. obtained by 0.702. To see the effect of the independent variable on the dependent variable by calculating the determination coefficient (KD) = R2 x 100%, so that KD = 70.2% is obtained. This figure shows that 70.2% of purchasing decisions (dependent variables) can be explained by the style of brand image and personal selling. The remaining 29.8% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui Pengaruh Brand Image dan Personal Selling Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Mobil Pada PT. Arista Auto Lestari Sisingamangaraja Medan. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh konsumen yang pernah membeli mobil Pada PT. Arista Auto Lestari Sisingamangaraja Medan sebanyak 50 konsumen. Dan dengan menggunakan teknik sampel jenuh, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 50 konsumen diambil dari seluruh populasi. Berdasarkan hasil uji t dapat dilihat bahwa t hitung pada variabel brand image sebesar 5.873 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 1.675 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,000 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,005. Berdasarkan nilai tersebut maka variabel brand image berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel keputusan pembelian. Pada variabel personal selling sebesar 2.755 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 1.675 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,000 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,005, maka variabel personal selling secara parsial mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel keputusan pembelian. Berdasarkan hasil uji F maka diperoleh nilai F hitung sebesar 55.235 > 3.20 dengan sig 0,000 < 0,05, menunjukan Ho ditolak dan Ha diterima, berarti brand image dan personal selling secara serempak berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel keputusan pembelian, nilai R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,702. Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2 x 100%, sehingga diperoleh KD = 70,2%. Angka tersebut menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 70,2% keputusan pembelian (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh gaya brand image dan personal selling. Sisanya sebesar 29,8% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9419
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Dian Prastia - Fulltext.pdfFulltext1.14 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.