Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9394
Title: Pengaruh Rekrutmen dan Pengawasan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. MNC Sky Vision Cabang Simpang Pos Medan
Authors: Ermanandes, Deri
Advisor: Afifuddin, Sya'ad
Tarigan, Eka Dewi Setia
Keywords: rekrutmen;pengawasan;kinerja karyawan;recruitment;employee performance;supervision
Issue Date: 2018
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: This study aims to determine "The Effect of Recruitment and Supervision on Employee Performance at PT. Mnc Sky Vision Branch of Simpang Pos Medan ". The type of data in this study is associative is a study that is asking the relationship between two variables. Population in this research all employees of PT. Mnc Sky vision branch field intersection of 60 people. Data collection techniques in the form of distributing questionnaires to all employees. The sample used in this research is all employees of PT. Mnc Sky vision branch of Medan post intersection. The value of t count obtained 2.630 where the value of t table at 5% 2.002 means positive. Where the significant level 5% value t count 2.630 > t table 2.002. The value of p-value on column sig 0.011 <0.05 means significant. This explains that recruitment has a significant effect on employee performance at PT. Mnc Sky Vision Branch of Simpang Pos Medan. The value t count obtained 5.317 where the value of t table at 5% 2.002 means positive. Where the significant level 5% value t count 5.317 > t table 2.002. The p-value value in the 0.000 sig < 0.05 column means significant. This explains that the oversight has a significant effect on employee performance at PT. Mnc Sky Vision Branch of Simpang Pos Medan. Value F count > F table obtained 44.401> 3.16 means positive. While the value of p-value obtained on the column sig 0.000 <0.05 means significant. Thus it can be concluded that recruitment and supervision can simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on employee performance at PT. Mnc Sky Vision Branch of Simpang Pos Medan. Based on the calculation of the coefficient of determination, can be seen R Square value obtained by 0.609. The figure shows that 60.9%. The performance of employees (dependent variable) can be explained by recruitment and supervisory factor variables. The remaining 39.1% is influenced by other factors not described in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengaruh Rekrutmen dan Pengawasan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Mnc Sky Vision Cabang Simpang Pos Medan”. Jenis data dalam penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini seluruh karyawan PT. Mnc Sky vision cabang simpang pos medan yang berjumlah 60 orang. Teknik pengambilan data berupa menyebarkan kuesioner kepada seluruh karyawan. Sampel yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh karyawan PT. Mnc Sky vision cabang simpang pos Medan. Nilai diperoleh 2.630 dimana nilai pada 5% yakni 2.002 artinya positif. Dimana taraf signifikan 5% nilai 2.630 > 2.002. Nilai p-value pada kolom sig 0.011 < 0.05 artinya signifikan. Hal ini menjelaskan bahwa Rekrutmen berpengaruh signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT. Mnc Sky Vision Cabang Simpang Pos Medan. Nilai diperoleh 5.317 dimana nilai pada 5% yakni 2.002 artinya positif. Dimana taraf signifikan 5% nilai 5.317 > 2.002. Nilai p-value pada kolom sig 0.000 < 0.05 artinya signifikan. Hal ini menjelaskan bahwa Pengawasan berpengaruh signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT. Mnc Sky Vision Cabang Simpang Pos Medan. Nilai > diperoleh 44.401 > 3.16 artinya positif. Sementara nilai p-value diperoleh pada kolom sig 0.000 < 0.05 artinya signifikan. Dengan demikian dapat disimpulkan bahwa rekrutmen dan pengawasan secara simultan dapat berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT. Mnc Sky Vision Cabang Simpang Pos Medan. Berdasarkan perhitungan koefisien determinasi, dapat dilihat nilai R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,609. Angka tersebut menunjukan bahwa sebesar 60.9%. Kinerja karywan (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh variabel faktor rekrutmen dan pengawasan. Sisanya sebesar 39.1% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9394
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Deri Ermanandes - Fulltext.pdfFulltext1.67 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.