Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9359
Title: Pengaruh Disiplin dan Pengawasan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Tirta Sibayakindo Kabupaten Karo
Authors: Veronika, Nurmeini
Advisor: Lubis, Adelina
Prayudi, Ahmad
Keywords: disiplin;pengawasan kerja;kinerja karyawan;discipline work;work supervision;employee performance
Issue Date: 31-May-2018
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of discipline and work supervision on employee performance at PT. Tirta Sibayakindo Karo District. This type of research includes the type of associative research is a study that combines two or more variables. The population of this research is all employees at PT. Tirta Sibayakindo Karo Regency, amounting to 500 people. Samples taken as many as 83 people with simple random sampling method. The results of this study based on statistical data analysis, the indicators in this study are valid and reliable. Multiple linear regression test proved that the discipline variable showed the result with regression coefficient of 0.328 and the work supervision variable showed the result with regression coefficient of 0.474 which influenced the performance of the crew positively and significantly, the significant value for the discipline questionnaire 0,000 <0.05 then the discipline (X1 ) significantly affect employee performance (Y) and significant value for job supervision questionnaire 0,000 <0,05 then work supervision (X2) significantly affect employee performance (Y). The value of t count variable of discipline (X1) 3,261 > t table value 1,66388 and significant value 0,000 <0,05 and value of t count of work supervision variable (X2) 4,704 > t table value 1,66388 with significant value 0,000 <0,05 that factors discipline and work supervision partially have a positive and significant impact on employee performance. The value of f count 30,845> f table value 3,11 and significant value 0,000 <0,05 that the discipline factor (X1) and work supervision (X2) simultaneously have positive and significant effect to employee performance (Y). R square value for employee performance (Y) at PT. Tirta Sibayakindo Karo District is 0.435. This means that 43.5% employee performance variation (Y) is influenced by the discipline variable (X1) and work supervision (X2) and the remaining 56.5% is determined by other variables beyond the contribution of this research.
Description: Tujuan dari penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui pengaruh disiplin dan pengawasan kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT. Tirta Sibayakindo Kabupaten Karo. Jenis penelitian ini termasuk jenis penelitian asosiatif yaitu penelitian yang menggabungkan dua variabel atau lebih. Populasi penelitian ini adalah seluruh karyawan pada PT. Tirta Sibayakindo Kabupaten Karo yang berjumlah 500 orang. Sampel yang diambil sebanyak 83 orang dengan metode simple random sampling. Hasil penelitian ini berdasarkan analisis data statistik, indikator-indikator pada penelitian ini bersifat valid dan reliable. Pada pengujian regresi linear berganda membuktikan bahwa variabel disiplin menunjukkan hasil dengan koefisien regresi sebesar 0,328 dan variabel pengawasan kerja menunjukkan hasil dengan koefisien regresi sebesar 0,474 yang mempengaruhi kinerja karyawan secara positif dan signifikan, nilai signifikan untuk kuesioner disiplin 0,000 < 0,05 maka disiplin (X1) signifikan mempengaruhi kinerja karyawan (Y) dan nilai signifikan untuk kuesioner pengawasan kerja 0,000 < 0,05 maka pengawasan kerja (X2) signifikan mempengaruhi kinerja karyawan (Y). Nilai t hitung variabel disiplin (X1) 3,261 > nilai t tabel 1,66388 dan nilai signifikan 0,000 < 0,05 dan nilai t hitung variabel pengawasan kerja (X2) 4,704 > nilai t tabel 1,66388 dengan nilai signifikan 0,000 < 0,05 bahwa faktor-faktor disiplin dan pengawasan kerja secara parsial berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan. Nilai f hitung 30,845 > nilai f tabel 3,11 dan nilai signifikan 0,000 < 0,05 bahwa faktor-faktor disiplin (X1) dan pengawasan kerja (X2) secara simultan berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan (Y). Nilai R square untuk kinerja karyawan (Y) pada PT. Tirta Sibayakindo Kabupaten Karo adalah 0,435. Hal ini berarti 43,5% variasi kinerja karyawan (Y) dipengaruhi oleh variabel disiplin (X1) dan pengawasan kerja (X2) dan sisanya 56,5% ditentukan oleh variabel lain diluar kontribusi penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9359
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Nurmeini Veronika - fulltext.pdfFulltext1.03 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.