Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9326
Title: Pengaruh Pengalaman Kerja dan Pengawasan Terhadap Produktifitas Kerja Personil Kepolisian dan Pegawai Kepolisian pada Kantor Kepolisian Sektor Sunggal Medan
Authors: Nainggolan, Marita Florencia
Advisor: Miftahuddin
Laili Ks, Isnaniah
Keywords: pengalaman kerja;pengawasan;produktivitas kerja;work experience;supervision;work productivity
Issue Date: 2018
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: This study aims to: 1) To know the effect of work experience on the productivity of police personnel and police officers at Sunggal Medan Police Station, 2) To know the supervision on the productivity of police personnel and police officers at Sunggal Medan Police Station 3) Effect of work experience and supervision on work productivity of police personnel and police officers at Sunggal Police Station Medan. This type of research is associative is a research that is asking the relationship between two variables. The population in this research is all staff and personnel of Medan Sunggal Medan Police Office 142 employees. And by using the slovin formula, then the number of samples taken are employees and personnel working on Sunggal Sunggal Medan Police Station as many as 64 respondents. Based on the research results obtained t test results can be seen that t arithmetic on work experience variables of 6.645> from t table of 1.666 with probability t sig 0.000 < from the limit of significance of 0.005. Based on these values, the work experience variable has a positive and significant effect on the work productivity variable. And the value of t arithmetic control of 1.777> t table of 1.666 with the level of sig 0.001 <from the limit of significance of 0.005, then the partial control variables have a positive and significant effect on the variable productivity work. The value of R Square obtained by 0.640 shows about 64% performance (dependent variable) can be explained by work experience and supervision. The remaining 36% is influenced by other factors not described in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan : 1) Untuk mengetahui Pengaruh pengalaman kerja terhadap produktifitas kerja personil kepolisian dan pegawai kepolisian pada Kantor Kepolisian Sektor Sunggal Medan, 2) Untuk mengetahui pengawasan terhadap produktifitas kerja personil kepolisian dan pegawai kepolisian pada Kantor Kepolisian Sektor Sunggal Medan, 3) Untuk mengetahui Pengaruh pengalaman kerja dan pengawasan terhadap produktifitas kerja personil kepolisian dan pegawai kepolisian pada Kantor Kepolisian Sektor Sunggal Medan. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh personil dan pegawai kepolisian pada Kantor Kepolisian Sektor Sunggal Medan yang berjumlah 142 orang pegawai. Dan dengan menggunakan rumus slovin, maka jumlah sampel diambil yaitu pegawai dan personil yang berkerja pada Kantor Kepolisian Sektor Sunggal Medan sebanyak 64 responden. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian diperoleh hasil uji t dapat dilihat bahwa t hitung pada variabel pengalaman kerja sebesar 6.645 > dari t tabel sebesar 1.666 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,000 < dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,005. Berdasarkan nilai tersebut maka variabel pengalaman kerja berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel produktifitas kerja. Dan nilai t hitung pengawasan sebesar 1.777 > dari t tabel sebesar 1,666 dengan tingkat sig 0,001 < dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,005, maka variabel pengawasan secara parsial mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel produktifitas kerja. Nilai R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,640 menunjukkan sekitar 64% kinerja (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh pengalaman kerja dan pengawasan. Sisanya sebesar 36% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9326
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Marita Florencia Nainggolan - fulltext.pdfFulltext924.18 kBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.