Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9312
Title: Pengaruh Kreativitas dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Soreta Abadi Medan
Authors: Widiastuti, Heni
Advisor: Wijaya, Muslim
Syahriandy
Keywords: kreativitas;kompensasi;kinerja karyawan;creativity;compensation;employee performance
Issue Date: 31-May-2018
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: This study aims to determine the "Influence of Creativity and Compensation Against Employee Performance at PT. Soreta Abadi Medan ". The type of data in this study is associative is a study that is asking the relationship between two variables. The population in this study were all employees, amounting to 55 people. Data collection techniques in the form of distributing questionnaires to all employees. The sample used in this research is all employees of PT. Soreta Abadi Medan. Value t count obtained 5,528 where t table value at 5% 2,005 means positive. Where significant level 5% value t count 5,528 > t table 2,005. This explains creativity has a positive effect on employee performance at PT. Soreta Abadi Medan. The p-value value in the 0.000 sig <0.05 column means significant. This explains that creativity has a significant effect on employee performance at PT. Soreta Abadi Medan. The value of t count obtained 2.259 where the value of t table at 5% 2,005 means positive. Where the significant level 5% value t count 2.259 > t table 2,005. This explains the compensation positive effect on employee performance at PT. Soreta Abadi Medan. The value of p-value on column sig 0.028 < 0.05 means significant. This explains that compensation has a significant effect on employee performance at PT. Soreta Abadi Medan. Value F count > F tabel obtained 44.732 > 3.17 means positive. While the value of p-value obtained on the column sig 0.000 < 0.05 means significant. Thus it can be concluded that creativity and compensation have a positive and significant impact on employee performance at PT. Soreta Abadi Medan. Based on the calculation of coefficient of determination, can be seen Adjusted R Square value obtained by 0.632. The figure shows that at 63.2%. The performance of employees (dependent variable) can be explained by the variables of creativity and compensation factors. The remaining 36.8% is influenced by other factors not described in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengaruh Kreativitas dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Soreta Abadi Medan”. Jenis data dalam penelitian ini adalah assosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini seluruh karyawan yang berjumlah 55 orang. Teknik pengambilan data berupa menyebarkan kuesioner kepada seluruh karyawan. Sampel yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh karyawan PT. Soreta Abadi Medan. Nilai t hitung diperoleh 5,528 dimana nilai t tabel pada 5% yakni 2,005 artinya positif. Dimana taraf signifikan 5% nilai t hitung 5,528 > t tabel 2,005. Hal ini menjelaskan kreativitas berpengaruh positif terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT. Soreta Abadi Medan. Nilai p-value pada kolom sig 0.000 < 0.05 artinya signifikan. Hal ini menjelaskan bahwa kreativitas berpengaruh signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT. Soreta Abadi Medan. Nilai t hitung diperoleh 2.259 dimana nilai t tabel pada 5% yakni 2,005 artinya positif. Dimana taraf signifikan 5% nilai t hitung 2.259 >t tabel 2,005. Hal ini menjelaskan kompensasi berpengaruh positif terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT. Soreta Abadi Medan. Nilai p-value pada kolom sig 0.028 < 0.05 artinya signifikan. Hal ini menjelaskan bahwa kompensasi berpengaruh signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT. Soreta Abadi Medan. Nilai F hitung > F tabel diperoleh 44.732 > 3,17 artinya positif. Sementara nilai p-value diperoleh pada kolom sig 0.000 < 0.05 artinya signifikan. Dengan demikian dapat disimpulkan bahwa kreativitas dan kompensasi berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT. Soreta Abadi Medan. Berdasarkan perhitungan koefisien determinasi, dapat dilihat nilai Adjusted R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,632. Angka tersebut menunjukan bahwa sebesar 63,2%. Kinerja karywan (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh variabel faktor kreativitas dan kompensasi. Sisanya sebesar 36,8% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9312
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Heni Widiastuti - fulltext.pdfFulltext1.38 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.