Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9308
Title: Pengaruh Kemampuan dan Pengalaman Kinerja Karyawan pada Trans Sumatera Agung Medan
Authors: Khairani, Sri
Advisor: Marbun, Patar
Lubis, Adelina
Keywords: kemampuan kerja;pengalaman kerja;kinerja karyawan;work ability;work experience;employee performance
Issue Date: 31-May-2018
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: This study aims to determine there is a positive influence of the factors of ability and work experience simultaneously on the performance of employees at PT. Trans Sumatra Agung. The type of data used in this study is associative is a research that is asking the relationship between two variables. Population used in this research is employees of PT. Trans Sumatra Agung as many as 45 people. Techniques of data collection in the form of distributing questionnaires to employees of PT. Trans Sumatra Agung. Data analysis technique using validity and reliability test, classical assumption test, hypothesis test, statistic test by using multiple linear analysis model. Based on the results of research and discussion concluded that there is a positive and significant influence between the variables of work ability to the dependent variable employee performance with a probability of 0.019 <0.05. Further obtained also that there is a positive and significant influence between the independent variables of work experience on the performance of employees of PT. Trans Suzuki Sumatera Agung Medan with probability of 0,025 <0,05. coefficient of determination R2 obtained is equal to 0,684 (68,4%). So it can be said that the independent variables of work ability and work experience in this model explain the employee performance of 68.4%. While the rest of 31.6% influenced by other variables outside this research model.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui ada pengaruh positif dari faktor kemampuan dan pengalaman kerja secara simultan terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT. Trans Sumatera Agung. Jenis data yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah karyawan bengkel PT. Trans Sumatera Agung sebanyak 45 orang. Teknik pengambilan data berupa penyebaran kuesioner kepada karyawan bengkel PT. Trans Sumatera Agung. Teknik analisa data menggunakan uji validitas dan reliabilitas, uji asumsi klasik, uji hipotesis, uji statistic dengan menggunakan model analisis linear berganda. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian dan pembahasan disimpulkan bahwa terdapat pengaruh positif dan signifikan antara variabel kemampuan kerja terhadap variabel terikat kinerja karyawan dengan probabilitas sebesar 0,019 < 0,05. Selanjutnya diperoleh juga bahwa terdapat pengaruh positif dan signifikan antara variabel bebas pengalaman kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan PT. Trans Sumatera Agung Medan dengan probabilitas sebesar 0,025 < 0,05. Koefisien determinasi R2 yang diperoleh adalah sebesar 0,684 (68,4%). Sehingga dapat dikatakan bahwa variabel bebas yaitu kemampuan kerja dan pengalaman kerja pada model ini menjelaskan kinerja karyawan sebesar 68,4%. Sedangkan sisanya sebesar 31,6% dipengaruhi oleh variabel lain di luar model penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/9308
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Sri Khairani - fulltext.pdfFulltext1.14 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.