Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/8489
Title: Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja Dan Gaya Kepemimpinan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Perusahaan Store KFC Gajah Mada Cabang Medan
Authors: Sitepu, Feri Yanda
Advisor: Marbun, Patar
Tarigan, Eka Dewi Setia
Keywords: disiplin kerja;gaya kepemimpinan;kinerja karyawan
Issue Date: Nov-2017
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: gaya kepemimpinan terhadap kinerja karyawan store KFC Gajah Mada Cabang Medan. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif kausal. Populasi dan sampel penelitian ini adalah karyawan store KFC Gajah Mada Cabang Medan sebanyak 55 orang. Jenis data yang digunakan kuantitatif dan kualitatif serta sumber data berasal dari data primerdan data sekunder. Teknik analisis data yang digunakan adalah analisis satatistik dengan model regresi berganda, dengan uji hipotesis yaitu uji-f dan Uji-t Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwasecara simultan (Y) dan parsial variabel (X1) yaitu disiplin kerja berpengaruh positif terhadap kinerja karyawan, sedangkan gaya kepemimpinan (X2) berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan Kemampuan prediksi dari kedua variabel independen tersebut terhadapkinerja karyawanberdasarkan uji koefisien determinasi (R2)sebesar 45,3% sedangkan sisanya sebesar 54,7 % dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain yang tidak dimasukkan ke dalam model penelitian.
Description: This study aims to test empirically influence of work discipline and leadership style on employee performance store KFC Gajah Mada Branch Medan. This type of research is a causal associative. Population and sample of this research is employees of store KFC Gajah Mada Branch Medan as many as 55 people. Types of data used quantitatively and qualitatively as well as data sources derived from primary data and secondary data. The data analysis technique used is a satatistic analysis with multiple regression model, with hypothesis test that is f-test and t-test The results showed that simultaneously (Y) and partial variable (X1) that is work discipline have a positive effect on employee performance, while leadership style (X2) have positive and significant effect on employee performance. The prediction ability of both independent variables to employee performance based on test of coefficient of determination (R2 ) Of 45.3% while the rest of 54.7% influenced by other factors not included in the research model.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/8489
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
138320049.pdfFulltext2.48 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.