Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/1888
Title: Pengaruh Gaya Hidup dan Citra Merek Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Smarthphone Apple pada Mahasiswa Program Studi Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Medan Area
Authors: Aditya, Mafazi
Keywords: gaya hidup;citra merek;keputusan pembelian
Issue Date: 8-Apr-2016
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: This study aims to determine the effect of Lifestyle And Imagery Influence Purchase Decision smarthphone MerekTerhadap Apple in Student Management Studies Program Faculty of Economics, University of Medan Area. Associative type of research is a study that is to question the relationship between two variables population in this study is the whole entire management students 2013- 2014 University of Medan Area, amounting to 180 people. And with slovin formula, the number of samples in this study amounted to 60 people, such as students Stambuk management 2013-2014 University of Medan Are. Based on t test results can be seen that t on lifestyle variables for 6.281more greater than t table of 2,000 with the sig 0,000 t probability is smaller than the limit of significance of 0.005. Based on the value of the variable lifestyle positive and significant impact on the purchase decision variable t iphone and brand image value of 3.365 is greater than t table 2,000 with sig level of 0,002 is smaller than the significance limit of 0.005, then the variable partial brand image has positive and significant influence on the purchase decision variables. Based on the test results of the obtained test results F calculated F value of 50.383 greater than Ftable of 3.20 with sig 0.000 <0,05, showed Ho is rejected and Ha accepted, meaning the lifestyle and brand image simultaneously positive and significant influence on the decision variables pembelian. Value Asjusted R Square obtained at 0.626. To see the influence of the independent variables on the dependent variable by calculating the coefficient of determination (KD) = R2 x 100%, in order to obtain KD = 62.6%. The figure shows that 62.6% of purchasing decisions (the dependent variable) can be explained by lifestyle and brand image. The remaining portion of 37.4% is influenced by other factors not described in this study .
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh Pengaruh Gaya Hidup Dan Citra MerekTerhadap Keputusan Pembelian Smarthphone Apple pada Mahasiswa Program Studi Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Medan Area.Jenis penelitian ini adala asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh seluruh mahasiswa manajemen stambuk 2013-2014 Universitas Medan Area yang berjumlah 180 orang . Dan dengan rumus slovin, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini berjumlah 60 orang, yaitu mahasiswa manajemen stambuk 2013-2014 Universitas Medan Are. Berdasarkan hasil uji t dapat dilihat bahwa t hitung pada variabel gaya hidup sebesar 6.281lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar2,000 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,000 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,005. Berdasarkan nilai tersebut maka variabel gaya hidup berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel keputusan pembelian iphone Dan nilai t hitung citra merek sebesar 3.365 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 2,000dengan tingkat sig 0,002 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,005, maka variabel citra merek secara parsial mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel keputusan pembelian. Berdasarkan hasil uji F maka diperoleh nilai Fhitung sebesar 50.383 lebih besar dari Ftabel sebesar 3,20 dengan sig 0,000<0,05, menunjukan Ho ditolak dan Ha diterima, berarti gaya hidup dan citra merek secara serempak berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel keputusan pembelian.nilai Asjusted R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,626. Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2 x 100%, sehingga diperoleh KD = 62,6%. Angka tersebut menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 62,6% keputusan pembelian (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh gaya hidup dan citra merek. Sisanya sebesar 37,4% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/1888
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
138320142_file1.pdfCover18.21 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
138320142_file2.pdfAbstract209.92 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
138320142_file3.pdfIntroduction213 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
138320142_file4.pdfChapter I216.42 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
138320142_file5.pdfChapter II207.64 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
138320142_file6.pdfChapter III163.58 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
138320142_file8.pdfReference618.62 kBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.