Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/17794
Title: Pengaruh Pandemi Covid-19 Terhadap Kinerja Aparatur Sipil Negara di Biro Pemerintahan dan Otonomi Daerah Sekretaris Daerah Provinsi Sumatera Utara
Other Titles: The Effect of the Covid-19 Pandemic on the Performance of the State Civil Apparatus in the Bureau of Government and Regional Autonomy of the Regional Secretary of North Sumatra Province
Authors: Surbakti, Ninjar Sadana
Advisor: Ritonga, Syafruddin
Nasution, Irwan
Keywords: pengaruh;pandemi covid-19;kinerja;influence;covid-19;permormance
Issue Date: 29-Apr-2021
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;168520023
Abstract: Tahun 2019 World Health Organization (WHO) menyatakan Covid-19 sebagai pandemi global. Pernyataan sebagai pandemi secara menyeluruh merupakan suatu hal bahwa dalam menghadapi pandemic covid-19 ini segala fokus kebijakan yang dilakukan suatu negara harus memperhatikan kebijakan penanganan kesehatan dibandingkan kebijakan politik maupun ekonomi, akibatnya berpengaruh pada kinerja Aparatur Sipil Negara di wilayah indonesia. Menurut Stephen korsman mengenai Pengaruh Pandemi Covid 19 yaitu Kemampuan Adaptasi, Protokol kesehatan Perubahan yang di capai. Menurut T.R Michel mengenai kinerja Aparatur Sipil Negara yaitu : Kualitas, pelayanan, Komunikasi, Kecepatan, Kemampuan, Inisiatif. penelitian ini menggunakan metode penelitian kuantitatif yang berlokasi di kantor gubernur Sumatera Utara. Dari hasil pembahasan kontribusi variabel pandemi Covid-19 terhadap kinerja Aparatur Sipil Negara 30,8% sedangkan sisanya 69,2% dapat dijelaskan oleh sebab-sebab yang lain. Berdasarkan analisis Variabel covid-19 mempunyai pengaruh yang signifikan terhadap kinerja Aparatur Sipil Negara di Biro Pemerintahan Kantor Gubernur Sumatera Utara. Terlihat F hitung > F tabel, atau 17,380 > 3,25, dengan tingkat signifikasi 0,000 < 5% (0,005) yang berarti pandemi covid-19 berpengaruh secara signifikan secara simultan terhadap kinerja Aparatur Sipil Negara. In 2019 the World Health Organization (WHO) declared Covid-19 a global pandemic. The statement as a global pandemic is a sign that in facing this pandemic all policy focus by a country must prioritize health management policies over political and economic policies, as a result it affects the performance of employees in Indonesian territory. According to Stephen Korsman regarding the Effects of the Covid 19 Pandemic, namely Adaptability, Health Protocols to Change that were achieved. According to T.R Michel regarding employee performance, namely: Quality, service, Communication, Speed, Capability, Initiative. This study uses quantitative research methods located in the governor's office of North Sumatra. From the results of the discussion of the contribution of the Covid-19 pandemic variable to employee performance, 30.8%, while the remaining 69.2% can be explained by other causes. Based on the analysis of the covid-19 variable, it has a significant influence on employee performance in the Government Bureau of the Governor of North Sumatra. It can be seen that F count> F table, or 17.380> 3.25, with a significance level of 0.000 <5% (0.005), which means that the Covid-19 pandemic has a simultaneous significant effect on employee performance.
Description: 69 Halaman
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/17794
Appears in Collections:SP - Public Administration

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
168520023 - Ninjar Sadana Surbakti - Fulltext.pdfFulltext1.45 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
168520023 - Ninjar Sadana Surbakti - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV810.72 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.