Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/1457
Title: Pengaruh Motivasi dan Persaingan Kerja Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Pegawai Pada PERUM Bulog Divisi Regional Sumut
Authors: Saifuddin, Ramadhani
Keywords: motivasi;persaingan kerja;produktivitas kerja
Issue Date: Jun-2017
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Abstract: The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of motivation and job competition partially on work productivity Bulog North Sumatra Regional Division. For the influence of motivation and job competition simultaneously on work productivity in Bulog North Sumatra Regional Division. The population in this study were employees of Perum Bulog Regional Division North Sumatra as many as 125 people by using a sample of permanent employees 54 people. To obtain the data in the preparation of this paper, the authors use the instrument; documentary studies and interviews (interview), as well as a questionnaire (questionnaire). In analyzing the data using multiple linear regression, t test, F test and determination. Based on the results of the partial test (t test) it can be concluded that motivation has a significant influence on the productivity of labor. Job competition have a significant influence on the productivity of labor. Based on F test results can be concluded that the variables of motivation and job competition is jointly significant effect on work productivity. R-square value obtained was 0.876 showed about 87.6% variable Y (the employee's productivity) can be explained by the variable work motivation (X1) and variable work Competition (X2). The remaining 12.4% is influenced by other variables.
Description: Tujuan penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui pengaruh motivasi dan persaingan kerja secara parsial terhadap produktivitas kerja pada Perum Bulog Divisi Regional Sumatera Utara. Untuk pengaruh motivasi dan persaingan kerja secara simultan terhadap produktivitas kerja pada Perum Bulog Divisi Regional Sumatera Utara. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah karyawan Perum Bulog Divisi Regional Sumatera Utara sebanyak 125 orang dengan menggunakan sampel karyawan tetap sebanyak 54 orang. Untuk memperoleh data dalam penyusunan skripsi ini, penulis menggunakan instrumen ; studi dokumentasi dan wawancara (interview), serta angket (kuesioner). Dalam menganalisis data menggunakan regresi linier berganda, uji t, uji F dan uji determinasi. Berdasarkan hasil uji parsial (uji t) dapat disimpulkan bahwa motivasi mempunyai pengaruh yang signifikan terhadap produktivitas kerja. Persaingan kerja mempunyai pengaruh yang signifikan terhadap produktivitas kerja. Berdasarkan hasil uji F dapat disimpulkan bahwa variabel motivasi dan persaingan kerja secara bersama-sama berpengaruh secara signifikan terhadap produktivitas kerja. Nilai R-Square yang diperoleh adalah sebesar 0,876 menunjukkan sekitar 87,6% variabel Y (produktivitas kerja karyawan) dapat dijelaskan oleh variabel Motivasi kerja (X1) dan variabel Persaingan kerja (X2). Sisanya 12,4% dipengaruhi oleh variabel lain.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/1457
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
138320184_FILE1.pdfCover453.2 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
138320184_FILE2.pdfAbstract124.61 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
138320184_FILE3.pdfIntroduction148.36 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
138320184_FILE4.pdfChapter I121.82 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
138320184_FILE5.pdfChapter II159.31 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
138320184_FILE6.pdfChapter III216.07 kBAdobe PDFView/Open
138320184_FILE8.pdfReference1.35 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.