Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12330
Title: Pengaruh Inovasi Produk dan Lokasi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Pada Roemah Bata Cafe dan Resto
Other Titles: The Influence of Product and Location Innovations on Consumer Purchasing Decisions at Roemah Bata Cafe and Resto
Authors: Mahendra, Supri
Advisor: Wijaya, Muslim
Syahriandy
Keywords: inovasi produk;keputusan pembelian konsumen;product innovation;location;consumer purchasing decisions
Issue Date: 30-Apr-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;168320141
Abstract: This study aims to determine "Pengeruh Product Innovation and Location Against Consumer Purchasing Decisions at Roemah Bata Café & Resto Medan". This type of research is associative that is a study that is asking the relationship between two variables. The population in this study were 100 consumers who made transactions at Roemah Bata Café & Resto Medan by using the Slovin formula to obtain a sample of 80 consumers. Based on the research results partially product innovation variable t- count value obtained 3.468 where> t-value at α 5% ie 1.664 and p-value in the column sig 0.001 <0.005 means the product innovation variable has a positive and significant influence on consumer purchasing decision variables. Based on the research results partially the location variable t-value obtained was 5,285 where> t-value at α 5% is 1,664 and the p-value in the sig column 0,000 <0.005 means that the location variable has a positive and significant influence on consumer purchasing decision variables. Based on the research results simultaneously the value of f_count> f_table is obtained by 39.222> 3.12 and the p-value is obtained in the column sig 0,000 <0.05 meaning the product and location innovation variables have a positive and significant influence on consumer purchasing decisions. Based on the calculation of the coefficient of determination, it can be seen that the Adjused R Square value obtained is 0.505. This figure shows that 50.5% of consumer purchasing decisions (dependent variable) can be explained by product and location innovation variables. The remaining 49.5% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengeruh Inovasi Produk Dan Lokasi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Pada Roemah Bata Café & Resto Medan”. Jenis Penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adala 100 konsumen yang melakukan transaksi pada Roemah Bata Café & Resto Medan dengan menggunakan rumus slovin sehingga memperoleh sampel sebanyak 80 konsumen. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian secara parsial variabel inovasi produk nilai diperoleh 3,468 dimana > nilai pada α 5% yakni 1.664 dan nilai p- value pada kolom sig 0.001 < 0.005 artinya variabel inovasi produk memiliki pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel keputusan pembelian konsumen. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian secara parsial variabel lokasi nilai diperoleh 5,285 dimana > nilai pada α 5% yakni 1.664 dan nilai p-value pada kolom sig 0.000 < 0.005 artinya variabel lokasi memiliki pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel keputusan pembelian konsumen. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian secara simultan nilai > duperoleh 39,228 > 3,12 dan nilai p-value diperoleh pada kolom sig 0,000 < 0,05 artinya variabel inovasi produk dan lokasi memiliki pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap keputusan pembelian konsumen. Berdasarkan perhitungan koefisien determinasi, dapat terlihat nilai Adjused R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,505. Angka tersebut menunjukan bahwa sebesar 50,5% keputusan pembelian konsumen (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh variabel inovasi produk dan lokasi. Sisanya sebesar 49,5% dipengaruhi oleh factor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12330
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
168320141 - Supri Mahendra - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV511.98 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy
168320141 - Supri Mahendra - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III,Bibliography1.91 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.