Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12296
Title: Pengaruh Masa Kerja dan Loyalitas Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Kantor Dinas Badan Pertanahan Nasional Kota Medan
Other Titles: The Influence of Work Period and Work Loyalty on Employee Performance at the Medan City National Land Agency Office
Authors: Andini, Lisa
Advisor: Siregar, M Yamin
Amelia, Wan Rizca
Keywords: masa kerja;masa kerja;loyalitas kerja;loyalitas kerja;kinerja;kinerja;working period;working period;job loyality;job loyality;performance;performance
Issue Date: 23-Apr-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158320180
Abstract: This research aims to find out "the effect of employment and work loyalty to employee performance at the National Land Office of Medan." This type of research is associative which is a research that is asking relations between two variables. The population in this research is an employee at the National Land Office of Medan A total of 116 employees. And by using saturated sample techniques, the number of samples in this study was as much as 89 respondents taken from all employees. Based on the results of the T test and F test can be seen that the variable of employment and the work loyalty partially or simultaneously affects positively and significantly to the performance variables. The R Adjusted Square value obtained is 0.513 to see a large variable effect free of variables tied to how to calculate coefficient of determination (KD) = R2 x 100%, so it is obtained KD = 51.3%. The figure indicates that 51.3% of performance (bound variables) can be explained by working time and loyalty. The remaining 48.7% is influenced by other factors not described in this study.
This research aims to find out "the effect of employment and work loyalty to employee performance at the National Land Office of Medan." This type of research is associative which is a research that is asking relations between two variables. The population in this research is an employee at the National Land Office of Medan A total of 116 employees. And by using saturated sample techniques, the number of samples in this study was as much as 89 respondents taken from all employees. Based on the results of the T test and F test can be seen that the variable of employment and the work loyalty partially or simultaneously affects positively and significantly to the performance variables. The R Adjusted Square value obtained is 0.513 to see a large variable effect free of variables tied to how to calculate coefficient of determination (KD) = R2 x 100%, so it is obtained KD = 51.3%. The figure indicates that 51.3% of performance (bound variables) can be explained by working time and loyalty. The remaining 48.7% is influenced by other factors not described in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengaruh Masa Kerja dan Loyalitas Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Kantor Dinas Pertanahan Nasional Kota Medan”.Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah pegawai Pada Kantor Dinas Pertanahan Nasional Kota Medan”Sebanyak 116 karyawan. Dan dengan menggunakan teknik sampel jenuh, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 89 responden diambil dari seluruh karyawan. Berdasarkan hasil uji t dan uji f dapat dilihat bahwa variabel masa kerja dan loyalitas kerja secara parsial maupun simultan berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Nilai Adjusted R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,513 Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2 x 100%, sehingga diperoleh KD = 51.3%. Angka tersebut menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 51.3% kinerja (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh masa kerja dan loyalitas kerja. Sisanya sebesar 48.7% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengaruh Masa Kerja dan Loyalitas Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Kantor Dinas Pertanahan Nasional Kota Medan”.Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah pegawai Pada Kantor Dinas Pertanahan Nasional Kota Medan”Sebanyak 116 karyawan. Dan dengan menggunakan teknik sampel jenuh, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 89 responden diambil dari seluruh karyawan. Berdasarkan hasil uji t dan uji f dapat dilihat bahwa variabel masa kerja dan loyalitas kerja secara parsial maupun simultan berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Nilai Adjusted R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,513 Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2 x 100%, sehingga diperoleh KD = 51.3%. Angka tersebut menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 51.3% kinerja (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh masa kerja dan loyalitas kerja. Sisanya sebesar 48.7% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12296
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158320180 - Lisa Andini - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III,Bibliography2.95 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
158320180 - Lisa Andini - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV392 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.