Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12280
Title: Pengaruh Likuiditas dan Pertumbuhan Penjualan Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan pada Perusahaan Telekomunikasi Yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2015-2018
Other Titles: The Effect of Liquidity and Sales Growth on Firm Value in Telecommunications Companies Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange 2015-2018
Authors: Dewi, Weny Cintia
Advisor: Siregar, M Yamin
Tarigan, Eka Dewi Setia
Keywords: likuiditas;pertumbuhan penjualan;nilai perusahaan;liquidity;sales growth;company valu
Issue Date: 11-May-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;168320100
Abstract: The purpose of this study is to determine and analyze the effect of liquidity on company value, to determine and analyze the effect of sales growth on company value to determine and analyze the effect of liquidity and sales growth on company value on telecommunications companies listed on the IDX. The population in this study were all Telecommunications Companies Listed on the Stock Exchange by 5 companies and samples from the study were 5 companies with 4 years of observation totaling 20 samples. Data collection techniques used in this study are documentation. The analysis technique used in this study is the Chow-test (Common vs fixed effect), Hausman Test, Multiple Regression Analysis of the Panel Data Model using the Fixed Effect Model and the Random Effect Model, then using classical assumption test, conducting hypothesis testing using partial test and simultaneous test and using determinant test. The results showed that liquidity partially and significantly affected the value of the company in telecommunications companies, sales growth partially did not affect the value of the company in telecommunications companies and liquidity and sales growth simultaneously affected the value of the company. With the value of the R-Square adjusted Model Value of 0.870577. This value can liquidity and sales growth able to affect or explain the value of the company simultaneously or together at 87.05% and the remaining 12.95% is influenced by other factors
Description: Tujuan dari penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui dan menganalisis pengaruh likuiditas terhadap nilai perusahaan, untuk mengetahui dan menganalisis pengaruh pertumbuhan penjualan terhadap nilai perusahaan untuk mengetahui dan menganalisis pengaruh likuiditas dan pertumbuhan penjualan terhadap nilai perusahaan pada perusahaan telekomunikasi yang terdaftar di BEI. Populasi pada penelitian ini seluruh Perusahaan Telekomunikasi Yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek sebanyak 5 perusahaan dan sampel dari penelitian sebanyak 5 perusahaan dengan 4 tahun pengamatan berjumlah 20 sampel. Teknik pengumpulan data yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah dokumentasi. Teknik analisis yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah Uji Chow-test (Common vs fixed effect), Uji Hausman, Analisis Regresi Berganda Model Panel Data dengan menggunakan Model Efek Tetap (Fixed Effect Model) dan Model Efek Random (Random Effect Model), lalu menggunakan uji asumsi klasik, melakukan uji hipotesis dengan menggunakan uji parsial dan uji simultan sertan menggunakan uji determinan. Hasil Penelitian menunjukkan bahwa Likuiditas secara parsial berpengaruh dan signifikan terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Pada Perusahaan Telekomunikasi, Pertumbuhan Penjualan secara parsial tidak berpengaruh terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Pada Perusahaan Telekomunikasi dan Likuiditas dan pertumbuhan penjualan secara simultan berpengaruh terhadap nilai perusahaan. Dengan nilai Nilai R-Square adjusted Model sebesar 0.870577. Nilai tersebut dapat likuditas dan pertumbuhan penjualan mampu mempengaruhi atau menjelaskan nilai perusahaan secara simultan atau bersama-sama sebesar 87,05% dan sisanya sebesar 12,95% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12280
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
168320100 - Weny Cintia Dewi - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III,Bibliography1.47 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
168320100 - Weny Cintia Dewi - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV415.24 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.