Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12168
Title: Hubungan Kecanduan Bermain Game Online Dengan Perilaku Asosial Pada Remaja di Warnet infinity Export
Other Titles: Addiction Relationship between Playing Online Games and Asocial Behavior in Teens at Infinity Export Warnet
Authors: Nasution, Nurul Hafiza
Advisor: Azis, Azhar
Siregar, Farida Hanum
Keywords: kecanduan bermain game online;perilaku asosial;asocial behavior;addiction to playing online games
Issue Date: 12-Feb-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158600075
Abstract: This study aims to determine whether there is a relationship between addiction to playing online games with asocial behavior in adolescents in the infinity export cafe. The hypothesis is that there is a positive relationship between addiction to playing online games with asocial behavior of adolescents in the Infinity Export internet cafe. The technique used in taking research samples is purposive sampling technique, which is the technique of determining the sample with certain considerations obtained from the screening results that have been carried out. Data collection methods used are the scale of Addiction to Play Online Games and Adolescent Asocial Behavior. Data analysis using Product Moment analysis. The results of the study note that there is a positive relationship between addiction to playing online games with asocial behavior of adolescents. This is indicated by rxy = 0.950 with a significant p = 0.000 <0.05 which means that the more often Playing Online Games, the higher the Asocial Behavior is caused. Based on the results of this study, the proposed hypothesis was declared accepted. The contribution of addiction to playing online games for asocial behavior was 90.2%, the remaining 9.8% came from other factors not examined in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini ditujukan untuk dapat mengetahui apakah ada hubungan antara kecanduan bermain game online dengan perilaku asosial pada remaja di warnet infinity export. Hipotesis yang diajukan adalah ada hubungan positif antara kecanduan bermain game online dengan perilaku asosial remaja di warnet Infinity Export. Teknik yang digunakan dalam mengambil sampel penlitian adalah teknik purposive sampling yaitu teknik penentuan sampel dengan pertimbangan tertentu yang di dapat dari hasil screening yang telah dilakukan. Metode pengumpulan data yang digunakan adalah skala Kecanduan Bermain Game Online dan Perilaku Asosial Remaja. Analisis data menggunakan analisis Product Moment. Hasil penelitian diketahui bahwa ada hubungan positif antara kecanduan bermain game online dengan perilaku asosial remaja. Hal ini ditunjukkan dari rxy = 0,950 dengan signifikan p = 0,000 < 0,05 yang berarti bahwa semakin sering Bermain Game Online maka semakin tinggi Perilaku Asosial yang ditimbulkan. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian ini, maka hipotesis yang diajukan dinyatakan diterima. Besarnya sumbangan kecanduan bermain game online untuk perilaku asosial sebesar 90,2%, sisanya 9,8% berasal dari faktor lain yang tidak diteliti dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12168
Appears in Collections:SP - Psychology

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158600075 - Nurul Hafiza Nasution - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV839.48 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy
158600075 - Nurul Hafiza Nasution - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III,Bibliography1.84 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.