Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12163
Title: Pengaruh Leverage Keuangan Terhadap Return on Equity pada PT. Steadfast Marine Tbk yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia
Other Titles: Effect of Financial Leverage on Return on Equity at PT. Steadfast Marine Tbk which is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange
Authors: Rahmadani, Ade Isfa
Advisor: Miftahuddin
Amelia, Wan Rizca
Keywords: leverage keuangan;return on equity;financial leverage
Issue Date: 8-May-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;168320259
Abstract: The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of DAR and DER partially or simultaneously on ROE at PT. Steadfast Marine, Tbk registered on the IDX. This type of research is causal associative research. The study population is PT Servewell Offshore and PT. Steadfast Marine, Tbk. where PT. Servewell Offshore is a subsidiary. The sample used is the entire financial statements of PT. Steadfast Marine, Tbk, which was Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the Period of 2009-2018. In this study secondary data was obtained in the form of the company's annual financial statements obtained through the official website of the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). Based on the results of the t-test, the t-value was -2.210 and the t-table value was 2.364 where -2.210 <2.364 with a probability value (Sig.) Of 0.063 which was greater than the significance level of 0.05, so Debt to Assets (DAR) had a negative and insignificant effect. on ROE at PT. Steadfast Marine, Tbk. Tcount value is 3,612 and table value is 2,364 where 3,612> 2,364 with probability value (Sig.) 0,009 which is smaller than the 0.05 significance level. So Debt to Equity (DER) has a positive and significant effect on ROE. And based on the results of the F Test where Fcount> Ftable (11.740> 6.591) and a significance level of 0.006 <0.05. That is, Debt to Asset (DAR), and Debt to Equity (DER) have a positive and significant effect on PT. Steadfast Marine, Tbk Period 2009-2018. While the value of R Square is 0.770. So it can be concluded that the dependent variable ROE is influenced by independent variables (DAR and DER) of 77.0% and the remaining 23% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study.
Description: Tujuan penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui pengaruh DAR dan DER secara parsial maupun serempak terhadap ROE pada PT. Steadfast Marine, Tbk yang terdaftar di BEI. Jenis penelitian yang dilakukan adalah Asosiatif kausal. Populasi penelitian adalah PT Servewell Offshore dan PT. Steadfast Marine, Tbk. dimana PT. Servewell Offshore merupakan anak perusahaan. Sampel yang digunakan adalah Seluruh Laporan Keuangan PT. Steadfast Marine, Tbk yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode Tahun 2009-2018. Dalam penelitian ini data sekunder diperoleh dalam bentuk laporan keuangan tahunan perusahaan yang didapat melalui situs resmi Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI). Berdasarkan hasil uji t nilai thitung sebesar -2,210 dan nilai ttabel sebesar 2,364 dimana -2,210 < 2,364 dengan nilai probabilitas (Sig.) sebesar 0,063 yang lebih besar dari tingkat signifikansi 0,05, maka Debt to Assets (DAR) berpengaruh negatif dan tidak signifikan terhadap ROE pada PT. Steadfast Marine, Tbk. diperoleh nilai thitung sebesar 3.612 dan nilai ttabel sebesar 2,364 dimana 3,612 > 2,364 dengan nilai probabilitas (Sig.) sebesar 0,009 yang lebih kecil dari tingkat signifikansi 0,05. Maka Debt to Equity (DER) berpengaruh Positif dan Signifikan terhadap ROE. Dan berdasarkan hasil Uji F dimana Fhitung > Ftabel (11,740 > 6,591) dan tingkat signifikansi 0,006 < 0,05. Artinya, Debt to Asset (DAR), dan Debt to Equity (DER) berpengaruh positif dan signifikan pada PT. Steadfast Marine, Tbk Periode 2009- 2018. Sedangkan nilai R Square sebesar 0,770. Sehingga dapat disimpulkan bahwa variabel dependen ROE dipengaruhi oleh variabel independen (DAR dan DER) sebesar 77,0% dan sisanya sebesar 23% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain yang tidak di teliti dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12163
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
168320259 - Ade Isfa Rahmadani - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV405.93 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy
168320259 - Ade Isfa Rahmadani - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III,Bibliography1.28 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.