Bitte benutzen Sie diese Kennung, um auf die Ressource zu verweisen: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12156
Titel: Pengaruh Capital Adequancy Ratio (CAR) dan Non Performing Loan (NPL) Terhadap Return on Assets (ROA) pada Bank BUMN yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2014-2018
Sonstige Titel: The Influence of Capital Adequancy Ratio (CAR) and Non Performing Loan (NPL) on Return on Assets (ROA) at State-Owned Banks Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2014-2018 Period
Autor(en): Lisnawati, Ayu
Advisor: Siregar, M Yamin
Stichwörter: capital adequancy ratio;non performing loan;return on asset
Erscheinungsdatum: 28-Apr-2020
Herausgeber: Universitas Medan Area
Serie/Report Nr.: NPM;168320226
Zusammenfassung: This study aims to determine the effect of Capital Adequancy Ratio (CAR) and Non Performing Loans (NPL) on Return On Assets (ROA) on BUMN Banks Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange Period 2014-2018. This type of research is associative. The data used are secondary data and the method used is the analysis of multiple linear regression panel data with the help of the program Eviews10 . The population in this study is financial accounting the enterprise state-owned banks listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange amounting to four companies . The sample used is nin this study is saturated samples that financial accounting Bank BUMN (BRI, BNI, BTN, and Mandiri) are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange from Period 2014-2018 year. Based on the CAR t-test results, the CAR has a significance value of 0.0087 <0.05 and has a regression coefficient of 0.085491, which means that CAR has a positive and significant effect on ROA on state-owned banks listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in the 2014-2018 period. NPL has a significance value of 0.0000 <0.05 which means that partially below the NPL has a negative influence on ROA in state-owned banks that are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in the 2014-2018 period. Berdasarkan Test F CAR and NPL has a significance value of 0.000000 <0.05 and shows the value of F count > F table at 60.89908> 3,115 which means that simultaneous CAR and NPL has a positive and significant impact on ROA. The value of the coefficient of determination (R 2 ) of 0.602 612. It can be concluded value ( R 2 ) amounted to 60.26% ROA influenced by the CAR and NPL and the remaining 39.74% influenced by other variables not examined in this study.
Beschreibung: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh Capital Adequancy Ratio (CAR) dan Non Performing Loan (NPL) terhadap Return On Asset (ROA) pada Bank BUMN yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2014-2018. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif. Data yang digunakan yaitu data sekunder dan metode yang digunakan adalah analisis regresi linear berganda data panel dengan bantuan program Eviews10. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah laporan keuangan perusahaan bank BUMN yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia yang berjumlah empat perusahaan. Sampel yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah sampel jenuh yaitu laporan keuangan Bank BUMN (BRI, BNI, BTN, dan Mandiri) yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia dari tahun 2014-2018. Berdasarkan hasil uji-t CAR memiliki nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,0087 < 0,05 dan memiliki koefisien regresi sebesar 0,085491 yang berarti bahwa CAR memiliki pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap ROA pada Bank BUMN yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia periode 2014-2018. NPL memiliki nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,0000 < 0,05 yang berarti bawah secara parsial NPL memiliki pengaruh negatif terhadap ROA pada Bank BUMN yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia periode 201-2018. Berdasarkan Uji F CAR dan NPL memiliki nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,000000 < 0,05 dan menunjukkan nilai Fhitung> Ftabel sebesar 60,89908 > 3,115 yang berarti bahwa secara simultan CAR dan NPL memiliki pengaruh yang positif dan signifikan terhadap ROA. Nilai Koefisien Determinasi (R2) sebesar 0,602612. Sehingga dapat disimpulkan nilai (R2) sebesar 60,26% ROA dipengaruhi oleh CAR dan NPL dan sisanya sebesar 39,74% di pengaruhi oleh variabel lain yang tidak diteliti dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12156
Enthalten in den Sammlungen:SP - Management

Dateien zu dieser Ressource:
Datei Beschreibung GrößeFormat 
168320226 - Ayu Lisnawati - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV913.79 kBAdobe PDFÖffnen/Anzeigen Eine Dokumentkopie anfordern
168320226 - Ayu Lisnawati - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III,Bibliography1.43 MBAdobe PDFÖffnen/Anzeigen


Alle Ressourcen in diesem Repository sind urheberrechtlich geschützt, soweit nicht anderweitig angezeigt.