Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12154
Title: Pengaruh Kompensasi dan Beban Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan INNA Parapat Hotel Kabupaten Simalungun
Other Titles: The Effect of Compensation and Workload on Employee Performance of INNA Parapat Hotel, Simalungun Regency
Authors: Candra, Irvan Dwi
Advisor: Mulia, Amrin
Isnaniah
Keywords: kinerja karyawan;kompensasi;beban kerja;workload;employee performance;compensation
Issue Date: 12-May-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;168320185
Abstract: The purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the effect of compensation on employee performance, to determine and analyze the effect of workload on employee performance, to find out and analyze the effect of compensation and workload on employee performance at Inna Parapat Hotel, Simalungun Regency The population in this study were all Inna Parapat Hotel, Simalungun Regency, amounting to 102 employees, where 50 employees were sampled by taking the formula of Slovin. Data collection techniques used in this study were documentation, interviews and questionnaires. The analysis technique used in this study is multiple linear regression, partial test (t test), simultaneous significance test (F test) and coefficient of determination. The results of the study showed that the significant and positive influence of compensation variables on employee performance variables, for the significant and negative effects of workload variables on employee performance variables, testing conducted simultaneously showed that the compensation and workload variables had significant and positive effects on employee performance at Inna Parapat Hotel Simalungun Regency. R Square value of 0.729 or 72.9% which means there is an effect of compensation and workload on employee performance of 72.9%, while the remaining 27.1% other variables not examined by this study, such as leadership, discipline, environment work and other variables
Description: Tujuan dari penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui dan menganalisis pengaruh kompensasi terhadap kinerja karyawan, untuk mengetahui dan menganalisis pengaruh beban kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan, untuk mengetahui dan menganalisis pengaruh kompensasi dan beban kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan Inna Parapat Hotel Kabupaten Simalungun Populasi pada penelitian ini seluruh Inna Parapat Hotel Kabupaten Simalungun yang berjumlah 102 karyawan, dimana pengambilan sampel sebanyak 50 karyawan dengan pengambilan sampel menggunakan rumus slovin. Teknik pengumpulan data yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah dokumentasi, wawancara dan Kuesioner. Teknik analisis yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah regresi linear berganda, uji parsial (Uji t), uji signifikasi simultan (Uji F) dan koefisien determinasi. Hasi penelitian menunjukkan bahwa pengaruh siginfikan dan positif variabel kompensasi terhadap variabel kinerja karyawan, untuk pengaruh siginfikan dan negatif variabel beban kerja terhadap variabel kinerja karyawan, Pengujian yang dilakukan secara simultan menunjukkan bahwa variabel kompensasi dan beban kerja berpengaruh siginfikan dan positif terhadap kinerja karyawan Inna Parapat Hotel Kabupaten Simalungun. Nilai R Square sebesar 0,729 atau 72,9% yang artinya ada pengaruh kompensasi dan beban kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan sebesar 72,9%, sedangkan sisanya 27,1% variabel-variabel lain yang tidak diteliti oleh penelitian ini, misalnya kepemimpinan, disiplin, lingkungan kerja dan variabel lainnya
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12154
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
168320185 - Irvan Dwi Candra - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV438.48 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy
168320185 - Irvan Dwi Candra - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III,Bibliography1.44 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.