Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12150
Title: Pengaruh Net Pofit Magrin (NPM) dan Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) Terhadap Harga Saham PT. Unilever, Tbk yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI)
Other Titles: The Influence of Net Pofit Magrin (NPM) and Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) on PT. Unilever, Tbk which is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX)
Authors: Damanik, Vira Hardana
Advisor: Miftahuddin
Prayudi, Ahmad
Keywords: net profit margin (npm);debt to equity ratio (der);harga saham;stock price
Issue Date: 28-Apr-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;168320088
Abstract: This study aims to determine the effect of Net Profit Margin (NPM) and Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) on Share Prices at PT. Unilever TBK is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). This type of research is Causal Associative which is the type of research that aims to analyze the causal relationship between the independent variable (the variable that affects) and the dependent variable (the variable that is affected). The population in this study are all financial statements on PT Unilever Tbk listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The sample used in this study is the financial statements on PT Unilever Tbk Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2010 to 2018 per quarter. Based on the t test the NPM has a significance value of 0,000 which is smaller than the sig level value. 0.05 and has a regression coefficient of 7.022 which means that NPM has a positive influence on stock prices at PT. Unilever Tbk. Based on the DER t test, it has a significance value of 0,000 which is smaller than the sig level value. 0.05 and has a regression coefficient of 10.910 which means that DER partially has a positive influence on stock prices at PT. Unilever Tbk. Based on the results of the F test, NPM and DER have a significance value of 0,000 <0.05 and Fcount shows a value higher than Ftable that is 62.286> 3.316 which means that simultaneously NPM and DER have a positive and significant effect on stock prices. Determinant Coefficient (R2) value of 0.806. So it can be concluded that 80.6% of the share price is influenced by NPM and DER and the remaining 19.4% is influenced by other variables outside the variables not examined in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh Net Profit Margin (NPM) dan Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) terhadap Harga Saham pada PT. Unilever TBK yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI). Jenis Penelitian ini adalah Asosiatif Kausal yaitu jenis penelitian yang bertujuan menganalisis hubungan sebab akibat antara variabel independen (variabel yang mempengaruhi) dan variabel dependen (variabel yang dipengaruhi). Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh laporan keuangan pada PT Unilever Tbk yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Sampel yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah laporan keuangan pada PT Unilever Tbk Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia periode tahun 2010 sampai 2018 per quartal. Berdasarkan uji t NPM memiliki nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,000 yang lebih kecil dari nilai tingkat sig. 0,05 dan memiliki koefisien regresi sebesar 7,022 yang berarti bahwa NPM memiliki pengaruh positif terhadap harga saham pada PT. Unilever Tbk. Berdasarkan uji t DER memiliki nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,000 yang lebih kecil dari nilai tingkat sig. 0,05 dan memiliki koefisien regresi sebesar 10,910 yang berarti bahwa DER secara parsial memiliki pengaruh positif terhadap harga saham pada PT. Unilever Tbk. Berdasarkan hasil uji F , NPM dan DER memiliki nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,000 < 0,05 dan Fhitung menunjukan nilai lebih tinggi dari Ftabel yaitu 62,286 > 3,316 yang berarti bahwa secara simultan NPM dan DER memiliki pengaruh yang positif dan signifikan terhadap harga saham. Nilai Koefisien Determinan (R2) sebesar 0,806. Sehingga dapat di simpulkan bahwa sebesar 80,6 % harga saham di pengaruhi oleh NPM dan DER dan sisanya sebesar 19,4% di pengaruhi oleh variabel lain di luar variabel yang tidak di teliti dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12150
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
168320088 - Vira Hardana Damanik - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV569.72 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy
168320088 - Vira Hardana Damanik - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III,Bibliography1.94 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.