Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12142
Title: Pengaruh Curent Ratio Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) dan Earning Per Share (EPS) Terhadap harga Saham Pada PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur, TBK
Other Titles: Effect of Curent Ratio Debt to Equity Ratio (DER) and Earning Per Share (EPS) on Stock Prices at PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur, TBK
Authors: Pratiwi, Sri Maylani
Advisor: Miftahuddin
Amelia, Wan Rizca
Keywords: current ratio;debt to equity ratio;earning per share;harga saham
Issue Date: 8-May-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;168320032
Abstract: This study aims to determine the effect of Current Ratio, Debt to Equity, and Earning per Share on Share Prices at PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk. This type of research is causal associative research which aims to analyze the relationship between one variable with another. The population in this study are all financial reports on PT.Indfood Sukses Makmur Tbk. The sample used is the financial statements at PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk from 2009-2018. Based on the results of the t test CR has a significant value of 0.590 > 0.05 and has a regression coefficient of -569 which means that CR does not have a significant effect on the Share Price at PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk. DER has a significant value0.572 > 0.05 which means DER does not have a significant effect on the Share Price of PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk. EPS has a significant value of 0.080> 0.05 which means that partially there is no significant effect between EPS on the Share Price at PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk Based on the results of the F, CR, DER and EPS tests has a significant value of 0.03> 0.05 and shows the value of Fcount> Ftable where (5.643> 4.760) which means that simultaneously CR, DER, and EPS have a positive influence and significant to the Share Price. The value of the coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.738. So it can be concluded that by 73.8%. Stock Price is influenced by CR, DER, and EPS and the remaining 26.2% is influenced by other variables not examined in the study
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh Current Ratio, Debt to Equity, dan Earning per Share terhadap Harga Saham pada PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk. Jenis penelitin ini adalah asosiatif kausal yaitu penelitian yang bertujuan untuk menganalisis hubungan antar satu variabel degan variabel lainnya. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh laporan keunagan pada PT.Indfood Sukses Makmur Tbk. Sampel yang digunakan adalah laporan keuangan pada PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk dari tahun 2009-2018. Berdasarkan hasil uji t CR memiliki nilai signifikan sebesar 0,590 > 0,05dan memiliki koefisien regresi sebesar -569 yang berarti bahwa CR tidak memiliki pengaruh signifikan terhadap Harga Saham pada PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk. DER memiliki nilai signifikan0,572 > 0,05 yang artinya DER tidak memiliki pengaruh signifikan terhadap Harga Saham pada PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk. EPS memiliki nilai signifikan sebesar 0,080 > 0,05 yang artinya secara parsial tidak terdapat pengaruh signifikan antara EPS terhadap Harga Saham pada PT. Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk Berdasarkan hasil uji F, CR, DERdan EPS memiliki signifikan sebesar 0,03 < 0,05 dan menunjukkan nilai Fhitung > Ftabel dimana (5,643 > 4,760) yang berarti bahwa secara simultan CR, DER, dan EPS memiliki pengaruh yang positif dan signifikan terhadap Harga Saham. Nilai Koefisien Determiasi (R2) sebesar 0,738. Sehingga dapat disimpulkan bahwa sebesar 73,8%. Harga Saham dipengaruhi oleh CR, DER, dan EPS dan sisanya sebesar 26,2% dipengaruhi oleh variabel lain yang tidak diteliti dalam penelitian
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12142
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
168320032 - Sri Maylani Pratiwi - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV562.41 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy
168320032 - Sri Maylani Pratiwi - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III,Bibliography1.42 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.