Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12088
Title: Pengaruh Penggunaan Aplikasi Diarium Terhadap Pemenuhan Kebutuhan Informasi dan Kinerja Pegawai PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Regional 1 Sumatera
Other Titles: The Influence of Using Diarium Application on Information Needs and Employee Performance Fulfillment of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Regional 1 Sumatra
Authors: Lumban Gaol, Mathilda Irene Romian
Advisor: Hendra, Yan
Hidayat, Taufik Wal
Keywords: komunikasi organisasi;penggunaan aplikasi;kebutuhan informasi;kinerja;organizational communication;application use;information needs;employee performance
Issue Date: 16-Apr-2020
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;168530004
Abstract: This research is motivated by the process of receiving messages in the form of information needs and the results of employee performance through the use of an information and communication technology-based media application called Diarium. The purpose of this research is to find out how much the application of Diarium affects the fulfillment of information needs and employee performance. The study was conducted at PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Regional 1 Sumatra. The research method uses quantitative descriptive methods. Collecting data in this study is by distributing questionnaires or questionnaires and documentation. The population of this research is all employees of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Regional 1 Sumatra totaled 195 people, samples were taken as many as 29 employees or 15% of the total. The results of this study indicate that 94.04% of employee information needs are met by the use of Diarium applications, and the remaining 5.95% are met by other factors. Meanwhile, 98.01% of employee performance is influenced by the use of Diarium applications, and by 1.99% is influenced by other factors.
Description: Penelitian ini dilatarbelakangi oleh proses penerimaan pesan berupa kebutuhan informasi serta hasil kinerja pegawai melalui penggunaan suatu media aplikasi berbasis teknologi informasi dan komunikasi yang bernama Diarium. Tujuan penelitian ini ialah untuk mengetahui seberapa besar aplikasi Diarium mempengaruhi pemenuhan kebutuhan informasi dan kinerja pegawai. Penelitian dilakukan di PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Regional 1 Sumatera. Metode penelitian menggunakan metode deskriptif kuantitatif. Pengumpulan data pada penelitian ini adalah dengan menyebarkan kuesioner atau angket dan dokumentasi. Populasi penelitian ini ialah seluruh pegawai PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Regional 1 Sumatera berjumlah 195 orang, Sampel diambil sebanyak 29 orang pegawai atau 15% dari jumlah keseluruhan. Hasil penelitian ini menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 94,04% kebutuhan informasi pegawai dipenuhi oleh penggunaan aplikasi Diarium, dan sisanya sebesar 5,95% dipenuhi oleh faktor lain. Sementara itu, 98,01% kinerja pegawai dipengaruhi oleh penggunaan aplikasi Diarium, dan sebesar 1,99% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/12088
Appears in Collections:SP - Communication Science

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
168530004 - Mathilda Irene Romian Lumban Gaol - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV352.17 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy
168530004 - Mathilda Irene Romian Lumban Gaol - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II,III, Bibliography1.77 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.