Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/11498
Title: Pengaruh Celebrity Endorser dan Tagline Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Bolu Napoleon di Jln Wahid Hasyim Medan
Authors: Siregar, Adita Wanda Syahputri
Advisor: Effendi, Ihsan
Tarigan, Eka Dewi Setia
Keywords: celebrity endorser;tagline;keputusan pembelian;celebrity endorser;tagline;purchase decision
Issue Date: 2019
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;168320326
Abstract: This study aims to determine "The Effect of Celebrity Endorser and Tagline on Decision of Bolu Napoleon at Jln. Wahid Hasyim Medan". This type of research is associative research, which is a study that is asking about the relationship between two variables. The population in this study were all consumers who bought Napoleon Bolu at Jln. Wahid Hasyim Medan. And by using accidental sampling, the number of samples in this study were 50 respondents taken from a small portion of the population. The research analysis technique uses multiple linear analysis partial test (t test), and simultaneous test (f test). test the coefficient of determination. Based on the results of the t test it can be seen that t count on the Celebrity Endorser variable of 4.879 is greater than t table of 1.679 with the probability of t being sig 0.000 smaller than the significance limit of 0.05. Based on these values, the Celebrity Endorser variable has a positive and significant effect on the Purchase Decision variable. In the Tagline variable of 7.531 greater than t table of 1.679 with probability t that is sig 0.000 smaller than the significance limit of 0.05, the Tagline variable partially has a positive and significant influence on the Purchase Decision variable. Based on the results of the F test, the calculated F value is 129.582 > 3.18 with sig 0,000 < 0.05, indica meaning Celebrity Endorser and Tagline simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on the Purchase Decision variable. The value of R Square obtained is 0.84. To see the influence of independent variables on the dependent variable by calculating the coefficient of determination (KD) = R2 x 100 %, KD is obtained 84%. This figure shows that 84% of Purchase Decisions (dependent variables) can be explained by Celebrity Endorsers and Taglines. The remaining 16 % is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “ Pengaruh Celebrity Endorser dan Tagline Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Bolu Napoleon Di Jln. Wahid Hasyim Medan”. Jenis penelitian ini adalah penelitian asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh konsumen yang membeli Bolu Napoleon Di Jln. Wahid Hasyim Medan. Dan dengan menggunakan Accidental Sampling, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 50 responden diambil dari sebagian kecil populasi. Tekhnik analisis penelitian ini menggunakan analisis linear berganda uji parsial (uji t), dan uji simultan (uji f). uji koefisien determinasi. Berdasarkan hasil uji t dapat dilihat bahwa t hitung pada variabel Celebrity Endorser sebesar 4.879 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 1.679 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,000 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,05. Berdasarkan nilai tersebut maka variabel Celebrity Endorser berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel Keputusan Pembelian. Pada variabel Tagline sebesar 7.531 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 1.679 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,000 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,05, maka variabel Tagline secara parsial mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel Keputusan Pembelian. Berdasarkan hasil uji F maka diperoleh nilai F hitung sebesar 129.582 > 3.18 dengan sig 0,000 < a 0,05, menunjukan Ho ditolak dan Ha diterima, berarti Celebrity Endorser dan Tagline secara serempak berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel Keputusan Pembelian. Nilai R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,834. Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2 x 100 %, sehingga diperoleh KD = 84 %. Angka tersebut menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 83,4 % Keputusan Pembelian (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh Celebrity Endorser dan Tagline. Sisanya sebesar 16 % dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/11498
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
168320326 - Aditya Wanda Syahputra Siregar - FUlltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I, II, III, Bibliography1.67 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
168320326 - Aditya Wanda Syahputra Siregar - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV1.09 MBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.