Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/11469
Title: Hubungan Iklim Organisasi dengan Stres Kerja pada Karyawan PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Cabang Iskandar Muda Medan
Authors: Pradisya, Tania
Advisor: Hardjo, Suryani
Nafeesa
Keywords: stres kerja;iklim organisasi;working stres;climate organization
Issue Date: 2019
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158600040
Abstract: This research aims to look at the relationship between Climate Organization with Working Stress on Employees of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia PERSERO) TBK Branch of Iskandar Muda Medan. The hypothesis put forward there is a negative relationship between Climate Organization with Working Stress on Employees of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia PERSERO) TBK Branch of Iskandar Muda Medan. The population amounted to 680 people. The sample data retrieval techniques are using Purposive Sampling with samples of 40 mantri. The data collection method is the climate scale organization (independent variable) and the work stress scale (dependent variable). The coefficient of determinant (r2) of the relationship between the organization's climate and occupational stress is r2 = 0.234 and shows that the organizational climate contributes to occupational stress by 23.4 %, the remainder being 76.6% there are other factors that are not in thorough. Based on the results of data analysis using Product Moment analysis obtained from the research results. There is a significant link between climate organization and occupational Stress. It is shown from the coefficient of rxy =-0.484; p = 0.000 < 0050.01 which means that the better the climate of the organization then the lower the stress of work and also the worse the climate of the organization then the higher the stress of working employees. Based on the results of this study, the proposed hypothesis was accepted.
Description: Dalam penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui hubungan Iklim Organisasi dengan Stres Kerja pada karyawan PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (PERSERO) Tbk Cabang Iskandar Muda Medan. Hipotesis yang diajukan ada hubungan negatif antara Iklim Organisasi dengan Stres Kerja pada Karyawan PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (PERSERO) Tbk Cabang Iskandar Muda Medan. Variabel bebas yang digunakan adalah iklim organisasi, dan stres kerja sebagai variabel terikat. Populasi berjumlah 680 orang. Adapun teknik pengambilan sampel menggunakan Purposive Sampling dengan sampel 40 mantri. Metode pengumpulan data adalah skala Iklim Organisasi (variable bebas) dan skala Stres Kerja (variable terikat). Koefisien determinan (r2) dari hubungan antara Iklim Organisasi dengan Stres Kerja adalah sebesar r2 = 0,234 dan menunjukkan bahwa Iklim Organisasi berkontribusi terhadap stres kerja sebesar 23,4 %, sisanya yaitu 76,6 % terdapat faktor – faktor lain yang tidak di teliti. Berdasarkan hasil analisa data dengan menggunakan analisis Product Moment didapatkan dari hasil penelitian, Ada hubungan yang signifikan antara Iklim Organisasi dan Stres Kerja. Hal ini ditunjukan dari koefisien rxy = -0,484; p = 0.000 < 0,050.01 yang berarti bahwa semakin baik iklim organisasi maka semakin rendah stres kerja dan juga sebaliknya semakin buruk iklim organisasi maka semakin tinggi pula stres kerja karyawan. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian ini, maka hipotesis yang diajukan dinyatakan diterima.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/11469
Appears in Collections:SP - Psychology

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158600040 - Tania Pradisya - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I, II, III, Bibliography3.05 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
158600040 - Tania Pradisya - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV536.15 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.