Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/11251
Title: Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Organizational Citizenship Bahevior (OCB) pada Karyawan PT Milano Aek Batu
Authors: Firdaus, Ade Juliani
Advisor: Siregar, Farida Hanum
Aisyah, Siti
Keywords: budaya organisasi;organization citizenship behavior;organizational culture
Issue Date: 26-Sep-2019
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158600257
Abstract: This study aims to look at the Effect of Organizational Culture on Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) on the Employees of PT. Milano Aek Batu. The population in this study amounted to 160 people where researchers used 40 people as try outs and 120 people as research subjects. This type of research is a quantitative quantitative study, with a measurement that consists of organizational culture scale and Organizational Citizenship Behavior scale. Both scales are arranged based on a Likert Scale. The sampling technique uses total sampling technique. The data analysis technique used is a simple linear regression technique using SPSS 21.0. Results as follows: Based on the results of the regression calculations performed can be seen that the relationship between organizational culture variables on Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) is strong. Based on the results of research that has been done it can be concluded that organizational culture has a very significant positive effect on Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) on the employees of PT. Milano Aek Batu. The contribution of organizational culture to Organizational Citizenship Behavior seen from the value of the determinant coefficient (R Square) = 0.171 or 17.1 % while the rest while the remaining 82.9 % is explained by other factors not examined and not seen in this study. The hypothesis submitted is accepted. Where the better the application of organizational culture, the higher the organizational citizenship behavior (OCB) behavior displayed by employees.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk melihat Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) Pada Karyawan PT. Milano Aek Batu. Populasi dalam penelitian ini berjumlah 160 orang dimana peneliti menggunakan 40 orang sebagai try out dan 120 orang sebagai subjek penelitian. Jenis penelitian yang digunakan adalah penelitian kuantitatif koresional, dengan alat ukur yang terdiri dari skala budaya organisasi dan skala Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Kedua skala tersebut disusun berdasarkan Skala Likert. Teknik pengambilan sampel menggunakan teknik total sampling. Teknik analisa data yang digunakan adalah teknik regresi linier sederhana dengan menggunakan SPSS 21.0. Hasil sebagai berikut : Berdasarkan hasil perhitungan regresi yang dilakukan dapat diketahui bahwa hubungan antara variabel budaya organisasi terhadap Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) adalah kuat. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian yang telah dilakukan dapat disimpulkan bahwa budaya organisasi memiliki pengaruh yang sangat signifikan positif terhadap Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) pada karyawan PT. Milano Aek Batu. Kontribusi budaya organisasi terhadap Organizational Citizenship Behavior dilihat dari nilai koefisien determinan (R Square) = 0,171 atau 17,1 % sedangkan sisanya sedangkan sisanya 82,9 % dijelaskan oleh faktor lain yang tidak diteliti dan tidak terlihat dalam penelitian ini. Hipotesis yang diajukan diterima. Dimana semakin baik penerapan budaya organisasi tersebut maka semakin tinggi perilaku organizational citizenship behavior (OCB) yang ditampilkan karyawan.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/11251
Appears in Collections:SP - Psychology

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158600257 - Ade Juliani Firdaus - Fulltext.pdfCover, Abstract, Chapter I,II, III, Bibliography3.79 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
158600257 - Ade Juliani Firdaus - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV950.44 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.