Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/11155
Title: Hubungan antara Gaya Kepemimpinan Transformasional dengan Disiplin Kerja pada Karyawan Direktorat Jendral Pajak Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Medan Timur
Authors: Asri, Ardila Ulfa
Advisor: Hardjo, Suryani
Maqhfirah
Keywords: gaya kepemimpinan;kepemimpinan transformasional;disiplin kerja;transformational leadership;work discipline;leadership style
Issue Date: 22-Jul-2019
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158600090
Abstract: This research is a quantitative correlational study that aims to determine the relationship between transformational leadership style and work discipline among employees of the Directorate General of Tax at the Pratama Tax Office in East Medan. This study involved 43 employees in the East Medan Pratama Tax Office. The research sampling technique uses total sampling. The data collection method uses a scale of transformational leadership style and work discipline as seen from aspects. Analysis of data in research using Product Moment analysis. The results of the study stated that there was a significant relationship between transformational leadership style and work discipline where rxy = 0.807 with significant p = 0.000 < 0.050. The hypothesis is accepted, the higher the transformational leadership style, the higher the work discipline. The determinant coefficient of the relationship between transformational leadership style variables and work discipline variables is equal to r2 = 0.652. This shows that transformational leadership style contributes to work discipline by 65.2% and the remaining 34.8 % is another factor not examined in this study. Based on the average results of the above data it can be concluded that the transformational leadership style variable is classified as high because its hypothetical average is 70, which is smaller than the empirical average value of 85.98 and for work discipline variables are also relatively high because the average empirical value is 70, then the meaning is smaller than the empirical average value of 86.37.
Description: Penelitian ini merupakan penelitian kuantitatif korelasional yang bertujuan untuk mengetahui hubungan antara gaya kepemimpinan transformasional dengan disiplin kerja pada karyawan Direktorat Jendral Pajak Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Medan Timur. Penelitian ini melibatkan 43 orang karyawan di Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Medan Timur. Teknik pengambilan sampel penelitian menggunakan total sampling. Metode pengumpulan data menggunakan skala gaya kepemimpinan transformasional dan disiplin kerja yang dilihat dari aspek-aspek. Analisa data dalam penelitian menggunakan analisis Product Moment. Hasil penelitian menyatakan ada hubungan yang signifikan antara gaya kepemimpinan transformasional dan disiplin kerja dimana rxy = 0,807 dengan signifikan p = 0.000 < 0,050. Hipotesis yang diajukan diterima, semakin tinggi gaya kepemimpinan transformasional maka semakin tinggi disiplin kerja. Koefisien determinan dari hubungan antara variabel gaya kepemimpinan transformasional dengan variabel disiplin kerja adalah sebesar r2 = 0,652. Ini menunjukkan bahwa gaya kepemimpinan transformasional berkontribusi terhadap disiplin kerja sebesar 65,2 % dan sisanya 34,8 % adalah faktor lain yang tidak diteliti dalam penelitian ini. Berdasarkan hasil rata-rata data diatas dapat disimpulkan bahwa variabel gaya kepemimpinan transformasional tergolong tinggi karena rata-rata hipotetik nya 70, yaitu lebih kecil dari nilai rata-rata empiriknya 85,98 dan untuk variabel disiplin kerja juga tergolong tinggi karena rata-rata nilai empiriknya 70, maka artinya lebih kecil dari nilai rata-rata empiriknya 86,37.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/11155
Appears in Collections:SP - Psychology

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158600090 - Ardila Ulfa Asri - Fulltext.pdfFulltext2.07 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
158600090 - Ardila Ulfa Asri - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV477.64 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.