Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/11092
Title: Hubungan antara Kontrol Diri dengan Disiplin Kerja pada Karyawan Direktorat Jenderal Pajak Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Medan Timur
Authors: Pratiwi, Tiara Aulia
Advisor: Hardjo, Suryani
Aisyah, Siti
Keywords: disiplin kerja;kontrol diri;discipline of work;self control
Issue Date: 22-Jul-2019
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158600045
Abstract: This research aims to know the connection between self control with employee discipline of the Directorate General of Tax to the tax services Office of the Eastern Field. With a hypothesis: the higher self control then the higher labor discipline. Method of data collection using a scale of self control and discipline work. The samples on this research as much as 43 employees of the Directorate General of Tax Services Offices Tax Field. Methods of data analysis using the product moment. The results in this research show that the existence of a positive relationship between self control with work discipline, where rxy = 0.559 significantly p = 0000 < 0.050. Thus the hypothesis proposed is accepted. Based on the results of the research then donations self control against the discipline of work amounting to 31.2 % and the rest of 68.8 % more influenced by other factors such as: internal factors include (elements of life attitude, responsibility, keinsafan, and beliefs) as well as external factors, namely the environment.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui hubungan antara kontrol diri dengan disiplin kerja karyawan Direktorat Jendral Pajak Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Medan Timur. Dengan hipotesis: semakin tinggi kontrol diri maka semakin tinggi disiplin kerja. Metode pengumpulan data menggunakan skala kontrol diri dan disiplin kerja. Sampel pada penelitian ini sebanyak 43 karyawan Direktorat Jendral Pajak Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Medan Timur. Metode analisis data menggunakan product moment. Hasil pada penelitian ini menunjukkan bahwa adanya hubungan positif antara kontrol diri dengan disiplin kerja, dimana rxy = 0,559 dengan signifikan p = 0.000 < 0,050. Dengan demikian maka hipotesis yang diajukan diterima. Berdasarkan dari hasil penelitian maka sumbangan kontrol diri terhadap disiplin kerja sebesar 31,2 % dan sisanya sebesar 68,8 % lagi dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lainnya seperti : faktor internal yang meliputi (unsur sikap hidup, unsur tanggung jawab, unsur keinsafan, dan unsur keyakinan) serta faktor external yaitu lingkungan.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/11092
Appears in Collections:SP - Psychology

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158600045 - Tiara Aulia Pratiwi - Fulltext.pdfFulltext2.71 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
158600045 - Tiara Aulia Pratiwi - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV1.02 MBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.