Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/11087
Title: Pengaruh Pengawasan, Kompensasi dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan pada PT. Trust Finance Indonesia Cabang Medan
Authors: Ihsan, Muhammad Taufiq
Advisor: Effendi, Ihsan
Prayudi, Ahmad
Keywords: supervision;compensation;work environment;job satisfaction;pengawasan;kompensasi;lingkungan kerja;kepuasan kerja
Issue Date: 30-Sep-2019
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;148320003
Abstract: This study aims to determine "The Effect of Supervision, Compensation and Work Environment on Employee Job Satisfaction at PT. Trust Finance Indonesia Medan Branch ". This type of research is associative research that is asking the relationship between two or more variables. The population in this study were employees at PT. Trust Finance Indonesia Medan Branch. A total of 56 employees. And by using the saturated sample technique, the number of samples in this study were 30 respondents taken from all employees. Based on the results of the t test it can be seen that the t count on the surveillance variable is 0.390 <ttable 2.055 with the probability of t sig 0.700 is greater than the significance limit of 0.05. Based on this value, the supervision variable does not affect the job satisfaction variable. In the compensation variable of 0.110 is smaller than t table of 2.055 with a probability of t that is sig 0.913 is greater than the significance limit of 0.05, then the compensation variable partially does not affect the job satisfaction variable. On the work environment variable of 5.288 is greater than t table of 2.055 with a probability of t, ie 0.000 is smaller than the significance limit of 0.05, then the work environment variable partially influences the job satisfaction variable. Based on the results of the F test the Fcount value of 10.233> 2.96 was obtained with a sig of 0.000 <0.05, which means that supervision, compensation and the work environment simultaneously affected job satisfaction. R Square value obtained is 0.541. To see the effect of independent variables on the dependent variable by calculating the coefficient of determination (KD) = R2 x 100%, so we get KD = 54.1%. This figure shows that 54.1% of job satisfaction (dependent variable) can be explained by supervision, compensation and work environment. The remaining 45.9% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengaruh Pengawasan, Kompensasi dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan pada PT. Trust Finance Indonesia Cabang Medan”. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel atau lebih. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah Karyawan Pada Pada PT. Trust Finance Indonesia Cabang Medan. Sebanyak 56 karyawan. Dan dengan menggunakan teknik sampel jenuh, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 30 responden diambil dari seluruh karyawan. Berdasarkan hasil uji t dapat dilihat bahwa t hitung pada variabel pengawasan sebesar 0,390 < ttable 2,055 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,700 lebih besar dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,05. Berdasarkan nilai tersebut maka variabel pengawasan tidak berpengaruh terhadap variabel kepuasan kerja. Pada variabel kompensasi sebesar 0,110 lebih kecil dari t tabel sebesar 2,055 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,913 lebih besar dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,05, maka variabel kompensasi secara parsial tidak berpengaruh terhadap variabel kepuasan kerja.Pada variabel lingkungan kerja sebesar 5,288 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 2,055 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0,000 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,05, maka variabel lingkungan kerja secara parsial berpengaruh terhadap variabel kepuasan kerja. Berdasarkan hasil uji F maka diperoleh nilai Fhitung sebesar 10,233 > 2,96 dengan sig 0,000 < 0,05, berarti pengawasan, kompensasi dan lingkungan kerja secara simultan berpengaruh terhadap kepuasan kerja. Nilai R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,541. Untuk melihat besar pengaruh variabel bebas terhadap variabel terikat dengan cara menghitung koefisien determinasi (KD) = R2 x 100%, sehingga diperoleh KD = 54,1%. Angka tersebut menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 54,1% kepuasan kerja (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh pengawasan, kompensasi dan lingkungan kerja. Sisanya sebesar 45,9% dipengaruhi oleh faktorfaktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/11087
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
148320003 - Muhammad Taufiq Ihsan - Fulltext.pdffulltext2.47 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
148320003 - Muhammad Taufiq Ihsan - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
chapter IV1.13 MBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.