Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/10983
Title: Pengaruh Semangat Kerja dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Arista Auto Lestari Medan
Authors: Rahmal, Wan M Rezki
Advisor: Lubis, Adelina
Syahriandy
Keywords: semangat kerja;kompensasi;kinerja;morale;compensation;performance
Issue Date: 8-Oct-2018
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;128320116
Abstract: This study aims to determine the effect of Spirituality and Compensation Against Employee Performance At PT. Arista Auto Lestari Medan. The type of data in this study is associative is a research that is asking the relationship between two variables. Population in this research is all employees at PT. Arista Auto Lestari Medan as many as 65 people. Data retrieval techniques in the form of distributing questionnaires to office employees at PT. Arista Auto Lestari Medan. Data analysis techniques use validity and reliability test, classic assumption test, hypothesis test, statistical test by using multiple linear analysis model by using multiple linear analysis model and test of determination Result of research of t test can be seen that t count on job morale variable 4,147 bigger than t table equal to 1,689 with probability t that is sig 0.004. Based on these values, the morale variable has a positive and significant effect on the performance variable and the t count of supervision 6,649 is greater than t table of 1.689 with the sig level 0.000 smaller than the limit of significance of 0.005, then the partial compensation variable has a positive and significant influence to performance variables. Based on the results of the F test, the value obtained F count 42.567 greater than F table of 3.27, means morale and compensation simultaneously affect positively and significantly to performance variables. The value of R Square obtained is 0.727. This figure shows that 72.7 % performance (dependent variable) can be explained by morale and compensation. The rest of 27.3% is influenced by other factors not described in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengaruh Semangat Kerja dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Arista Auto Lestari Medan”. Jenis data dalam penelitian ini adalah asosiatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh karyawan pada PT. Arista Auto Lestari Medan sebanyak 65 orang. Teknik pengambilan data berupa penyebaran kuesioner kepada karyawan kantor pada PT. Arista Auto Lestari Medan. Tekhnik analisis data menggunakan uji validitas dan reliabilitas, uji asumsi klasik, ujihipotesis, uji statistik dengan menggunakan model analisis linear berganda dengan menggunakan model analisis linear berganda dan uji determinasi Hasil penelitian uji t dapat dilihat bahwa t hitung pada variabel semangat kerja sebesar 4.147 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 1.689 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig 0.004. Berdasarkan nilai tersebut maka variabel semangat kerja berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja Dan nilai t hitung pengawasan sebesar 6.649 lebih besar dari t tabel sebesar 1.689 dengan tingkat sig 0,000 lebih kecil dari batasan signifikansi sebesar 0,005, maka variabel kompensasi secara parsial mempunyai pengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Berdasarkan hasil uji F maka diperoleh nilai F hitung sebesar 42.567 lebih besar dari F tabel sebesar 3.27, berarti semangat kerja dan kompensasi secara serempak berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel kinerja. Nilai R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,727. Angka tersebut menunjukkan bahwa sebesar 72,7 % kinerja (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh semangat kerja dan kompensasi. Sisanya sebesar 27,3 % dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/10983
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
128320116 - Wan M Rezki Rahmal - Fulltext.pdfFulltext1.99 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
128320116 - Wan M Rezki Rahmal - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV1.03 MBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.