Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/10903
Title: Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Sinar Sosro Tanjung Morawa Deli Serdang
Authors: Jaya, Oza Usma
Advisor: Wijaya, Muslim
Sabrina, Hesti
Keywords: budaya organisasi;disiplin kerja;kinerja karyawan;organizational culture;work discipline;employee performance
Issue Date: 22-Feb-2019
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;148320023
Abstract: This study aims to determine "The Effect of Organizational Culture and Work Discipline on Employee Performance of PT. Sinarsosro Tanjung Morawa Deli Serdang ". The type of data in this study is associative, which is a research that asks the relationship between two variables. The population in this study amounted to 80 people. Data collection techniques in the form of distributing questionnaires to employees. The t count value is 5.770 where the value of t table at a 5 % is 1.990 which means it is positive. Where the significant level a 5% value t count 5.770 > t table 1.990. P value value in column sig 0.000 < 0.05 means that it is significant. This explains that organizational culture has a positive and significant effect on the performance of employees of PT. Sinarsosro Tanjung Morawa Deli Serdang. The t count value was 2,088 where the value of t table at a 5% was 1,990 meaning positive. Where the significant level a 5 % value t count is 2.088 > t table 1.990. P value value in column sig 0.040 < 0.05 means that it is significant. This explains that work discipline has a positive and significant effect on the performance of employees of PT. Sinarsosro Tanjung Morawa Deli Serdang. The F count value > F table obtained 26.596 > 3.11 means positive. While the p-value is obtained in the sig column 0.000 < 0.05, meaning significant. Thus it can be concluded that organizational culture and work discipline simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on the performance of employees of PT. Sinarsosro Tanjung Morawa Deli Serdang. Based on the calculation of the coefficient of determination, it can be seen that the R value obtained is 0.639. This figure shows that 63.9%. Employee Performance (dependent variable) can be explained by Organizational Culture and Work Discipline variables. The remaining 36.1 % is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Sinarsosro Tanjung Morawa Deli Serdang”. Jenis data dalam penelitian ini adalah asosoatif yaitu suatu penelitian yang bersifat menanyakan hubungan antara dua variabel. Populasi dalam penelitian ini karyawan berjumlah 80 orang. Teknik pengambilan data berupa menyebarkan kuesioner kepada karyawan. Nilai t hitung diperoleh 5,770 dimana nilai t tabel pada a 5% yakni 1,990 artinya positif. Dimana taraf signifikan a 5 % nilai t hitung 5,770 > t tabel 1,990. Nilai p value pada kolom sig 0.000 < 0.05 artinya signifikan. Hal ini menjelaskan bahwa budaya organisasi berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan PT. Sinarsosro Tanjung Morawa Deli Serdang.Nilai t hitung diperoleh 2,088 dimana nilai t atebl pada a 5% yakni 1,990 artinya positif. Dimana taraf signifikan a 5% nilai t hitung 2,088 > t tabel 1,990. Nilai p-value pada kolom sig 0.040 < 0.05 artinya signifikan. Hal ini menjelaskan bahwa disiplin kerja berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan PT. Sinarsosro Tanjung Morawa Deli Serdang.Nilai F hitung > F tabel diperoleh 26,596 > 3,11 artinya positif. Sementara nilai p-value diperoleh pada kolom sig 0.000 < 0.05 artinya signifikan. Dengan demikian dapat disimpulkan bahwa budaya organisasi dan disiplin kerja secara simultan berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan PT. Sinarsosro Tanjung Morawa Deli Serdang. Berdasarkan perhitungan koefisien determinasi, dapat dilihat nilai R yang diperoleh sebesar 0,639. Angka tersebut menunjukan bahwa sebesar 63,9%. Kinerja Karyawan (variabel terikat) dapat dijelaskan oleh variabel faktor Budaya Organisasi dan Disiplin Kerja. Sisanya sebesar 36,1% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/10903
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
148320193 - Oza Usma Jaya - Fulltext.pdfFulltext1.3 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
148320193 - Oza Usma Jaya - Chapter IV.pdf
  Restricted Access
Chapter IV591.66 kBAdobe PDFView/Open Request a copy


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.