Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/10825
Title: Pengaruh Kepercayaan dan Kepuasan Pelanggan Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan pada AHASS PT. Tiger Dua Ribu Medan
Authors: Sekar Chalifah, Segara
Advisor: Lubis, Adelina
Sabrina, Hesti
Keywords: trust;satisfaction;loyalty;kepercayaan;kepuasan;loyalitas
Issue Date: 11-Apr-2019
Publisher: Universitas Medan Area
Series/Report no.: NPM;158320127
Abstract: This study aims to find out "The Effect of Customer Trust and Satisfaction on Customer Loyalty in AHASS PT. Tiger Two Thousand Medan ". This type of research is associative. The population in this study were all customers in the AHASS PT Workshop. Tiger Two Thousand Medan as many as 150 customers using Slovin formula technique, then the number of samples in this study were 109 respondents taken from a portion of the population. Based on the results of the t test, it can be seen that tcount on the trust and satisfaction variables is 4,985 and 4,840> ttable is 1,658 with probability t that is sig <0,05 towards the loyalty variable. Based on the results of the F test, the calculated F value is 45,289> 3.08 with sig 0,000 < α 0.05 indicating that trust and satisfaction simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on the loyalty variable. The Adjusted R Square value obtained is 0.451 or 45.1%. loyalty can be explained by trust and satisfaction. The remaining 54.9% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.
Description: Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui “Pengaruh Kepercayaan dan Kepuasan Pelanggan Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan pada AHASS PT. Tiger Dua Ribu Medan”. Jenis penelitian ini adalah asosiatif. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah seluruh pelanggan pada Bengkel AHASS PT. Tiger Dua Ribu Medan sebanyak 150 pelanggan dengan menggunakan teknik rumus slovin, maka jumlah sampel dalam penelitian ini sebanyak 109 responden diambil dari sebagian populasi. Berdasarkan hasil uji t dapat dilihat bahwa thitung pada variabel kepercayaan dan kepuasan sebesar 4.985 dan 4.840 > ttabel sebesar 1.658 dengan probabilitas t yakni sig < 0,05 terhadap variabel loyalitas. Berdasarkan hasil uji F maka diperoleh nilai Fhitung sebesar 45.289>3.08 dengan sig 0,000<α0,05, menunjukan kepercayaan dan kepuasan secara serempak berpengaruh secara positif dan signifikan terhadap variabel loyalitas. Nilai Adjusted R Square yang diperoleh sebesar 0,451 atau 45,1%. loyalitas dapat dijelaskan oleh kepercayaan dan kepuasan. Sisanya sebesar 54,9% dipengaruhi oleh faktor-faktor lain yang tidak dijelaskan dalam penelitian ini.
URI: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/10825
Appears in Collections:SP - Management

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
158320127 - Sekar Chalifah Segara - Fulltext.pdffulltext1.79 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.