Пожалуйста, используйте этот идентификатор, чтобы цитировать или ссылаться на этот ресурс: http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/10746
Название: Pengaruh Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia dan Human Relation (Hubungan antar Manusia) Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan Kota Medan
Авторы: Pangestu, Aji
Advisor: Siregar, M Yamin
Laili KS, Isnaniah
Ключевые слова: pengembangan sumber daya manusia;human relations;kinerja;human resources development;performance
Дата публикации: 22-мар-2019
Издательство: Universitas Medan Area
Серия/номер: NPM;158320064
Краткий осмотр (реферат): The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of the development of human resources partially on the performance of employees at the Office of Drug and Food Supervisor of Medan City. For the influence of the development of human resources and human relations simultaneously on the performance of employees at the Office of Drug and Food Supervisor of Medan City. The population in this study were 115 employees of the Center for Drug and Food Control of Medan City, using a sample of 89 permanent employees. To obtain data in the preparation of this thesis, the author uses the instrument; documentation study and interview (interview), and questionnaire (questionnaire). In analyzing the data using multiple linear regression, t test, F test and determination test. Based on the results of the partial test (t test) it can be concluded that the development of human resources has a significant influence on employee performance. Human relations has a significant influence on employee performance. Based on the results of the F test, it can be concluded that the variables of human resource development and human relations together have a significant effect on employee performance. The R Square value obtained is 0.981 indicating that around 98.1% of the Y variable (employee performance) can be explained by human resource development variables (X1) and human relations variables (X2). The remaining 1.9% is influenced by other variables.
Описание: Tujuan penelitian ini adalah untuk mengetahui pengaruh pengembangan sumber daya manusia secara parsial terhadap kinerja karyawan pada Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan Kota Medan. Untuk pengaruh pengembangan sumber daya manusia dan human relations secara simultan terhadap kinerja karyawan pada Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan Kota Medan. Populasi dalam penelitian ini adalah karyawan Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan Kota Medan sebanyak 115 orang dengan menggunakan sampel karyawan tetap sebanyak 89 orang. Untuk memperoleh data dalam penyusunan skripsi ini, penulis menggunakan instrumen ; observasi dan wawancara (interview), serta angket (kuesioner). Dalam menganalisis data menggunakan regresi linier berganda, uji t, uji F dan uji determinasi. Berdasarkan hasil uji parsial (uji t) dapat disimpulkan bahwa pengembangan sumber daya manusia mempunyai pengaruh yang signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan. Human relations mempunyai pengaruh yang signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan. Berdasarkan hasil uji F dapat disimpulkan bahwa variabel pengembangan sumber daya manusia dan human relations secara bersama-sama berpengaruh secara signifikan terhadap kinerja karyawan. Nilai R Square yang diperoleh adalah sebesar 0,981 menunjukkan sekitar 98,1% variabel Y (kinerja karyawan) dapat dijelaskan oleh variabel pengembangan sumber daya manusia (X1) dan variabel human relations (X2). Sisanya 1,9% dipengaruhi oleh variabel lain.
URI (Унифицированный идентификатор ресурса): http://repository.uma.ac.id/handle/123456789/10746
Располагается в коллекциях:SP - Management

Файлы этого ресурса:
Файл Описание РазмерФормат 
158320064 - Aji Pangestu - Fulltext.pdfFulltext2.09 MBAdobe PDFПросмотреть/Открыть


Все ресурсы в архиве электронных ресурсов защищены авторским правом, все права сохранены.